PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought I would join in on the fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladybug

Ladybug

Thought I would join in on the fun Empty
PostSubject: Thought I would join in on the fun   Thought I would join in on the fun Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 6:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

I already know most of you or at least your screen names from the ADV site but I see a few new ones as well and look forward to meeting and getting to know you too.

Since I'm supposed to introduce myself here Hi, I'm Sherry and ride motorcycles.......... sunny I ride as much as possible and enjoy making friends along the way. cheers
Back to top Go down
marbec1a

marbec1a

Bike : 2009 KLX250S

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would join in on the fun   Thought I would join in on the fun Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 6:45 pm

Hi Ladybug,

Recognized your screen name from ADVrider. Must say, I read your ride report on the itty-bitty bike tour and loved it. Being short of leg myself I greatly appreciate the versatility of the smaller lighter bikes. If work permits I hope to make some of the group events in the great northwest this summer.
Back to top Go down
rainier_rider

rainier_rider

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would join in on the fun   Thought I would join in on the fun Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 7:46 pm

Ladybug wrote:
Hi, I'm Sherry and ride motorcycles.......... sunny

Sounds like some sort of AA thing. :loco:

Why oh why do I like to pick on you?!

:hide:
Back to top Go down
Ladybug

Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would join in on the fun   Thought I would join in on the fun Icon_minitime1/8/2009, 3:36 am

Hi Marbec1a,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading about the itty bitty bike tour. I had a blast and find myself riding my DR200 more than my other two (both BMW F650s). Being able to tour on a small bike sure did open up new things for me.

I hope you are able to make it to some of the group gatherings. They're a lot of fun and a good way to meet other riders.

Rainier Rider,
Don't you have some snow to shovel or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would join in on the fun   Thought I would join in on the fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought I would join in on the fun
Page 1 of 1