PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?

Go down 
+14
liv2ryd
MortimerSickle
phantom30
650X
Les Peterson
Focker
Relaytech
Ladybug
Backwoods Boogie
richnewt
stuckinmud
rww
YamWOW!
Hodakaguy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Empty
PostSubject: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/8/2009, 4:01 am

Just a feeler to see if enough people would be interested in having a Dual Sport breakfast some time? Not sure on the time or place yet, though it might be fun to get a group together and talk bikes, and meet a few new riders.

If your interested post up.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/8/2009, 6:14 am

Hodakaguy wrote:
Just a feeler to see if enough people would be interested in having a Dual Sport breakfast some time? Not sure on the time or place yet, though it might be fun to get a group together and talk bikes, and meet a few new riders.

If your interested post up.

Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Motocycle026
Hodakaguy
Don't you have to have a bike in one piece first Hodakaguy? poser
Back to top Go down
rww

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/8/2009, 3:47 pm

Yes..... I'd be up for that.....the KLX is on the rack right now getting panniers and a tail rack.....I'll keep an eye on this tread big
Back to top Go down
stuckinmud

stuckinmud

Bike : BMW R1200GS

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/9/2009, 8:20 am

Lets do it! Set a time and place I'll be there. Course I want to ride through some mud on the way.
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/9/2009, 7:04 pm

OK. I propose breakfast at Uncle Sam's Saloon on Saturday the 17th of January at 9:00am. I believe they don't open til 9 oclock am. I'll check with them to ensure that they will be open at that time. Location just west of the traffic circle at the east end of Gage Blvd next to Columbia Center Mall. The intersection there is Louisiana St. Check Google Maps. Coming out of the circle headed west turn right (north) into the parking lot and keep going and you can't miss Sams on the right. Ride your bike if the weather isn't too bad. thumb
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Silent Sam's   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/9/2009, 8:32 pm

richnewt wrote:
OK. I propose breakfast at Uncle Sam's Saloon

Ahhh...... the old Silent Sam's! beer
Back to top Go down
Ladybug

Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/9/2009, 8:51 pm

Addresses for meet ups are always a good thing, unless of course you don't want out of towners to crash your party. poser Heck, I didn't even know which of the Tri-Cities Cities the Columbia Mall is located scratch but Google is my friend and I figured it out. big

Uncle Sam's Saloon
8378 W Gage Blvd.
Kennewick, WA
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/10/2009, 4:29 am

Ladybug wrote:
Addresses for meet ups are always a good thing, unless of course you don't want out of towners to crash your party. poser Heck, I didn't even know which of the Tri-Cities Cities the Columbia Mall is located scratch but Google is my friend and I figured it out. big

Uncle Sam's Saloon
8378 W Gage Blvd.
Kennewick, WA

Come on down to the party! The more the better! That's the whole idea of the get together, to meet as many new people as possible and talk about our hobby ect.

Sounds like a great time

cheers

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/10/2009, 9:52 am

OK, I'll be there too! On my SM, unless it's too nasty or I break something while working on it! :bang:
Back to top Go down
Focker

Focker

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/10/2009, 10:22 am

richnewt wrote:
OK. I propose breakfast at Uncle Sam's Saloon on Saturday the 17th of January at 9:00am...
If you push it to the following Sat (24th) I could make it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xr650rforum.com
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/10/2009, 10:37 am

Saturday the 24th sounds good to me also. Look at Hodakaguys bike it has no chance of making it. Would it just be wrong if he rides on the back of Fockers bike.
Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Dumb poser
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/11/2009, 4:51 am

YamWOW! wrote:
Saturday the 24th sounds good to me also. Look at Hodakaguys bike it has no chance of making it. Would it just be wrong if he rides on the back of Fockers bike.

I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen :loco:

I can make the 17th but not the 24th. :bang:

Oh well, whatever it is I'll either make it or catch the next one.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
stuckinmud

stuckinmud

Bike : BMW R1200GS

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/11/2009, 6:17 am

Hodakaguy wrote:
YamWOW! wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen :loco:
Hodakaguy

Not to say it has NOT happened. If I remember correctly pictures where strictly prohibited for that occasion. poser
Back to top Go down
Ladybug

Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/11/2009, 10:23 am

Hodakaguy wrote:
Ladybug wrote:

Uncle Sam's Saloon
8378 W Gage Blvd.
Kennewick, WA

Come on down to the party! The more the better! That's the whole idea of the get together, to meet as many new people as possible and talk about our hobby ect.

Sounds like a great time

cheers

Hodakaguy

I might just do that once the time, date, and place is finalize I can look at planning on it. It looks like the date is now being discussed. At this point I'm open for both the 17th and the 24th.
Back to top Go down
Les Peterson

Les Peterson

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/11/2009, 4:34 pm

I'll be there unless its snowing, then I may drive the truck! big
Back to top Go down
650X

650X

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 7:10 pm

So is it the 17th or the 24th??

The weather is suppose to be okay on the 17th and we may ride out at Juniper that day. It would be easy to swing by for breakfast on the way out to Juniper.

Just set a firm date, time and place and people will show up. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 7:15 pm

650X wrote:
So is it the 17th or the 24th??

The weather is suppose to be okay on the 17th and we may ride out at Juniper that day. It would be easy to swing by for breakfast on the way out to Juniper.

Just set a firm date, time and place and people will show up. cheers

My vote is for the 17th...at 9am.

richnewt...what ya think.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Dual Sport Breakfast   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/13/2009, 11:26 am

The date will be the 17th for this one. Anyone that wants to have another one on the 24th is free to do so. I can't make the 24th so I'm declaring the 17th as the date. I talked to the owner yesterday and he is happy to have our business. 9am is the time. That's when they open. It's 0900 for you military types. Looks like the weather will be good. Sorry about forgetting to mention Kennewick as the city in the earlier post. I forgot about this forum reaching a wider audience. thumb
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/13/2009, 12:51 pm

richnewt wrote:
The date will be the 17th for this one. Anyone that wants to have another one on the 24th is free to do so. I can't make the 24th so I'm declaring the 17th as the date. I talked to the owner yesterday and he is happy to have our business. 9am is the time. That's when they open. It's 0900 for you military types. Looks like the weather will be good. Sorry about forgetting to mention Kennewick as the city in the earlier post. I forgot about this forum reaching a wider audience. thumb

It's official then...Sat the 17th at 9am. I'll be there thumb

Hope to see everyone there!

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
650X

650X

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/13/2009, 5:55 pm

9 am on the 17th sounds good. Hopefully Katy and I will be there.

BTW, was in Tri-Cities today and looked for the place. Sort of hard to find. Not actually on Gage, but about a block back from Gage. More or less across Gage street from Costco/Olive Garden, but not in sight from there. About a block from the actual street. Go north (towards the river) on what looks like a side street off of Gage and you will find it.

Does anyone plan to ride Juniper after breakfast? Should be a good day for hitting the sand. (don't forget your flag if you plan to ride Juniper)

sunny
Back to top Go down
phantom30

phantom30

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/14/2009, 9:11 am

If fog, ice or snow don't pose a problem.......I'll be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Finding Uncle Sam's Saloon   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/14/2009, 9:22 am

650x is right. Sam's is not right on Gage. Go to Gage at Louisiana St. ( it tees into Gage from the south; it does not continue north of Gage). Turn off of Gage into the parking lot to the north. Continue about 100 feet or so north in the parking lot and Sam's will be easily spotted on the right. Check Google maps. Louisiana St. is just west of the traffic circle at the east end of Gage Blvd. We are talking about Kennewick here for those of you from out of town. The whole she-bang is just west of the Columbia Center shopping mall. confused
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/14/2009, 9:43 am

I had a question from someone wanting to know if anyone would be bringing a F800GS to the breakfast. How 'bout it. Anyone......? scratch
Back to top Go down
Focker

Focker

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/14/2009, 9:55 am

richnewt wrote:
...Anyone that wants to have another one on the 24th is free to do so...
Bow

richnewt wrote:
...Sam's is not right on Gage. Go to Gage at Louisiana St. ( it tees into Gage from the south; it does not continue north of Gage). Turn off of Gage into the parking lot to the north. Continue about 100 feet or so north in the parking lot and Sam's will be easily spotted on the right. Check Google maps. Louisiana St. is just west of the traffic circle at the east end of Gage Blvd. We are talking about Kennewick here for those of you from out of town. The whole she-bang is just west of the Columbia Center shopping mall.
Don't forget to do the "Hokey Pokey & Turn Yourself Around...That's what It's All About".

I thought all "Adventure Riders" had a GPS? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.xr650rforum.com
MortimerSickle

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime1/14/2009, 10:26 am

Focker wrote:
I thought all "Adventure Riders" had a GPS? scratch
What's a GPS? big
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?   Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Cities area Dual Sport Breakfast/Meet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next