PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS

Go down 
+9
TheFlying"W"
oring212
Backwoods Boogie
Inspector
big jer
richnewt
ol guy
liv2ryd
Hodakaguy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 5:07 pm

Ok...Time for another meet and greet followed by a ride. Meet some great people and have a blast riding afterwords.

When: Saturday Feb 6th. 9am
Where: Kennewick, WA. Lets try Granny's Buffet this time, lots of room and fast service (since your getting the food yourself Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 84165 ) Address for Granny's: 6821 West Canal Drive. Kennewick, WA 99337

Weather looks like it's going to be great this time, should be a lot of fun!

Hope to see you there.

Hodakaguy

Last edited by Hodakaguy on 2/6/2010, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
liv2ryd

liv2ryd

PostSubject: Uh-Oh   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 7:13 pm

Can't make this one! Have had plans this Saturday for about a month. Have fun sorry to miss you all. I'm spectin a ride report. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 587450
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 8:43 pm

I'm in Yuma Az soaking up the sun, but should be back in time.
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Breakfast   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 10:33 pm

Sounds great. I'm home now so should make it. See you there thumb
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 5:50 am

Sounds great. We should have a good ride afterwards. It will be nice to meet you again Ol Guy. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543

Glad to see you back Richard, you riding the 450 to the breakfast?

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: breakfast meet !   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 6:53 pm

i'm a thinkin i can maybe make this one. how long is the ride? might even drag along my mechanically declined cousin, he can't ride worth a damn, but he's good entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 7:51 pm

I'm going to try and make the next one. The little women isn't too happy with me lately.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: breakfast meet !   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 9:11 pm

maybe you need to get the little woman her own bike, or atleast take her out to breakfast!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 9:13 pm

big jer wrote:
i'm a thinkin i can maybe make this one. how long is the ride? might even drag along my mechanically declined cousin, he can't ride worth a damn, but he's good entertainment!

Sounds great Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543 The loop we have planned is about 65 miles. It can be longer or shorter depending on what the group wants to do and how the weather is. Should be a blast!!

Hope to see you there.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 9:13 pm

Inspector wrote:
I'm going to try and make the next one. The little women isn't too happy with me lately.

It will be great to meet you in person. Hope to see you there.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 11:53 pm

Hodakaguy wrote:
big jer wrote:

Sounds great Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543 The loop we have planned is about 65 miles. It can be longer or shorter depending on what the group wants to do and how the weather is. Should be a blast!!

Hope to see you there.

Hodakaguy

How much asphalt? I'm geared pretty low and have a new cylinder on the kawi. If it's a road ride I'll just come to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 3:36 am

ol guy wrote:

How much asphalt? I'm geared pretty low and have a new cylinder on the kawi. If it's a road ride I'll just come to breakfast.

Not much asphalt...Id say it's 95% dirt, with just a few short pieces (couple miles) to connect everything together.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 10:25 am

I'm out.

I hope to make it to one eventually.

Make me proud YamWOW..... thumb
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: I should be able to make it   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 7:37 pm

I think i'll be able to make it, I think my brother is going to come also. He has an 08 450exc. looking forward to meeting everyone, and go on a ride. sounds like fun! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 7:41 pm

oring212 wrote:
I think i'll be able to make it, I think my brother is going to come also. He has an 08 450exc. looking forward to meeting everyone, and go on a ride. sounds like fun! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543

Sounds Great Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543 Should be a lot of fun!

See you there Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 541814

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: breakfast meet !   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 9:37 pm

looks like i'm still gonna make it. will be hauling bikes in pickup, where can i leave truck for the day? grannys parking lot?
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 10:01 pm

Plenty of parking lot space behind Granny's
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 10:07 pm

I will be arriving for breakfast and the ride as well. Matter of fact, I got a buddy coming with me as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Back to top Go down
farkwar

Bike : KAW-95KLR

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 11:14 pm

Meet and greet and all you can eat ,Im in. Is the ride after breakfast rated easy,mod or hard. My wife is intrested in riding her XT225
Dale
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 3:54 am

farkwar wrote:
Meet and greet and all you can eat ,Im in. Is the ride after breakfast rated easy,mod or hard. My wife is intrested in riding her XT225
Dale

Hi Dale. The ride will be fairly easy I would say with a pretty wide variety of terrain. It's really more comfortable on a dirt bike type setup than a full on Large dualsport like a GS ect....but that being said Brent rode it on his BMW 650GS with no problem. There are a few sections that are kinda rocky (jeep roads) but it's pretty easy to pick your way around them and just go slow through those sections. I have a friend with a R100GS that may end up riding with us this weekend as well.

We are just out for fun, everyone can ride at their own pace and won't be pushed. The route is broke up with a bunch of little sections, lots of places to link everyone back up/rest if someone wants to go out ahead for a bit ect.

Just looked at the weather and it should be good, no rain in the forecast Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 541814 With the rain that we just had the ground should be perfect...no dust!

Hope to see you there Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 6:43 am

big jer wrote:
looks like i'm still gonna make it. will be hauling bikes in pickup, where can i leave truck for the day? grannys parking lot?

TheFlying"W" wrote:
I will be arriving for breakfast and the ride as well. Matter of fact, I got a buddy coming with me as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sounds like we will have a good size group Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 541814 With the good weather predicted we should have a great ride!

Yep, like Richnewt mentioned there is a lot of parking right at Granny's.

See you soon. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: breakfast meet !   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 7:36 pm

i will be there, however mechanically declined cousin that can't ride worth a damn had a bit of a crash tonight while riding to my house to load his bike. seems a bull mastiff, which is one big ass dog, ran out in front of him an he t boned the dog! both went down in a crumpled heep. cousin is on his way to emergency room right now for some much needed stitchin to his arm an maybe some gravel pickin to his side. good news bike is ok , scuffed turn signal lens, bent clutch lever, an bent mirror. so i will see you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 7:54 pm

Hope everything turns out well for your mechanically declined cousin (I just find that description very funny). Glad to hear you are still going to make it. See everyone in the morning! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 8:14 pm

Weather is looking good for tomorrow. See you soon Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 3:41 pm

Had a good turnout today, and a sweet ride afterwords. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 5543 It was great meeting everyone, we'll have to plan another ride again soon.

Here's some pics from this morning....

First things first...Gotta have some breakfast. Here's the group at Granny's getting all fueled up for the ride.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0671

Getting Ready for some fun after breakfast.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0679

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0680

With the great weather quite a few people showed up on bikes Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 541814

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0683

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0684

After talking more about riding out in the parking lot it was time to find some trails...

Here we are up in the Horse Heaven Hills overlooking Badger Caynon.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0686

After riding some rocky trails up in the hills we descended down the north face of the hills to Benton City.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0690

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0692

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0693

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0695

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Stitchsmall

Once down off the hill we stopped at Benton City for fuel and a few snacks.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0706

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0707

After snacks it was back to the dirt again.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0708

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0710

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0711

Here's a pic of the hills that we just came down from, we were riding along the ridges up top...great views...and lots of rocks Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS 675814

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS IMG_0712

Had a great time, hope to ride with you all again soon.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next