PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!

Go down 
+9
Backwoods Boogie
griz901
TheFlying"W"
ol guy
Relaytech
oring212
big jer
Inspector
Hodakaguy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Empty
PostSubject: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 3:45 pm

Ok...Time for another meet and greet followed by a ride. Meet some great people and have a blast riding afterwords.

When: Saturday Mar 13th. 9am
Where: Kennewick, WA. Granny's Buffet. Lots of room and fast service (since your getting the food yourself March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 84165 ) Address for Granny's: 6821 West Canal Drive. Kennewick, WA 99337

Weather looks like it's going to be great!, should be a lot of fun!

Hope to see you there.

Hodakaguy

Last edited by Hodakaguy on 3/13/2010, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 4:34 pm

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 587450

My one volunteer day at the field.

*maybe I'll try for April?
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: march breakfast meet and greet/ride   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 10:23 pm

how long is the ride? would like to go again, depending on work.?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 3:45 am

big jer wrote:
how long is the ride? would like to go again, depending on work.?

I'd say about like last time, 3-4hrs. Craig2211 and I was talking about the route yesterday, have a couple ideas. Should be a lot of fun!

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 7:34 am

I'm going to try to make the breakfast, but probably not ride, cause I'm racing the hare scramble the next day. But you never know.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 3:38 am

oring212 wrote:
I'm going to try to make the breakfast, but probably not ride, cause I'm racing the hare scramble the next day. But you never know.

Sounds great, hope to see you there March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 8:04 pm

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: march breakfast meet and greet/ride   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 8:21 pm

looks like i'll be there too, an maybe? mechanically declined cousin as well.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 3:53 am

Sounds great! Looks like we will have a great meet/ride again.

See you soon March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 9:13 am

It was fun last time, maybe I can finish my handlebars off this time!! March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 84165
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 9:50 am

I may make it. Trying to make sure the schedule is clear. And I'm working on Shane to get him to go. If we can all give him enough grief, maybe he will agree to ride down with me, and then I will definitely commit. So everybody start bugging him. LOL March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 84165
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: march breakfast meet and greet/ride   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 7:55 pm

is the weather still gonna be good ? it snowed here this morning, didn't stick in town, but not to far up it was fairly white!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 7:57 pm

big jer wrote:
is the weather still gonna be good ? it snowed here this morning, didn't stick in town, but not to far up it was fairly white!

Yep March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543 Suppose to be a sunny day, should be a great ride! Is your mechanically declined cousin coming?

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 7:58 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
I may make it. Trying to make sure the schedule is clear. And I'm working on Shane to get him to go. If we can all give him enough grief, maybe he will agree to ride down with me, and then I will definitely commit. So everybody start bugging him. LOL March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 84165

Hope to see you there. March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: march breakfast meet and greet/ride   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 6:13 pm

heading to mechanically declined cousins house to load bike. not going to chance him riding the 8 blocks to my house this time!! weather still lookin good?? it is raining like crazy here right now.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 7:32 pm

big jer wrote:
heading to mechanically declined cousins house to load bike. not going to chance him riding the 8 blocks to my house this time!! weather still lookin good?? it is raining like crazy here right now.

Weather is looking like it's going to be great for tomorrow, should be sunny and clear. March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Thumb Going to have a great ride!

See everyone in the AM.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 7:36 pm

bikes are loaded, mechanically declined cousin and i will see everyone in the am.
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 8:13 pm

big jer wrote:

buggers, that means the rain is coming my way. You guys have a great time March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543 In the spirit of meeting new folks, killstrees and I are meeting up at a local spot over here.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 4:27 pm

Great turn out and a Great ride March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 541814 Hope everyone had a good time March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543

Here's a few pics of the ride.

First things first...gotta fuel up.

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0271

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0272

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0275

Up on top of Jump Off Joe. Made a quick stop here to soak in the view.

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0278

Kevin's Stealth DRZ

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0280

After checking out Jump Off Joe we rode the back roads out to Hover. It's always fun to play around on the hills out here, this time of year is the best, another couple months and it will be a dust bowl!

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0284

Big Jer

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0287

Played on the hill for a while...a few people rode this one several times March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 675814

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0288

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0289

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0290

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0292

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0294

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0295

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0296

When I climbed this hill my suspension compressed, the brake like went up like it's suppose to, then it snagged my GPS antenna and ripped it off. Dang...that was my replacement antenna that I just installed this morning March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 423485 . Here Craig is changing the angle of his mount before his GPS gets the same treatment. A few mods to this setup are in order.

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0300

We rode south a bit and played in a few canyons with some rocks. Fun stuff March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543 . I got a couple pretty good gouges in my skid plate in this section today. We stayed to the east in this section, there were a bunch of people shooting further up the hill (More on that later)

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0303

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0304

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0309

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0315

After this shot we headed back to the base of the large hill again where everyone parks. We all pulled up and stopped here to BS for a bit. There were several vehicles parked here with kids riding minibikes ect. About 30' away from us was a family standing around the back of a truck, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a small boy (maybe 5-6 years old) fall to the ground. I thought he fell off the back of the truck or something and didn't think much of it since his mom and dad were there and looking at him right away, then his dad stood up and yelled that his boy had been SHOT! We all ran over to the truck to see if there was something we could do, the bullet looked like it came strait down from the sky and hit him in the leg, it went in a few inches or so and lodged above his knee (from the best we could tell). Evidently the people shooting on the other side of the large hill shot one up in the air or a bullet ricocheted and make it over the hill. Scary stuff, that's excitement that I don't need! The ambulance was called and the parents met up with the ambulance down by the paved road. He wasn't bleeding much and it should turn out good.

After that we all headed back to town, checked out the KTM shop and stopped at Zips for some lunch. Had a great time, hope to see you next time. March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! IMG_0319

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 5:23 pm

Jeez, I hope the little dude is alright. What a freak deal!

Thanks for the report and the March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Coolphotos.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 6:19 pm

holy sheet ! hope it will be nothing major ! looks like a nice ride. you guys cant stop doing this until i go on atleast one ride ! March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 5543
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 6:35 pm

Just walked in the door. I had a great time and it was great to see everyone again. Weather was pretty great, got warm in the later stages. I think I am more tired this time than last, lol. Hope everyone made it home safe. Looking forward to the next one already!
Back to top Go down
hoffnasty

hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 7:50 pm

It was nice to meet everyone that came. This was a very eventful day, thanks to everybody for waiting up for the heavy klr. Looking forward to the next ride.
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 8:13 pm

Wish I could have made it. I just had too much too do to prep for my race tomorrow. Looks like it was a blast. I know exactly where the people shoot on the other sid to the hill out at hover, and they pretty much shoot NE I always wondered it some one would get hit by a rogue bullet. I'm so glad it hit the kid in the leg rather than the head. Scary. I hope he's ok. well i sure hope to make the next one.
Back to top Go down
Mechanically Declined Cuz

Mechanically Declined Cuz

Bike : XR650L & 990 KTM

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 9:46 pm

L March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! 541814 Thanks for the great ride today guys. Looking forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next