PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!

Go down 
+9
Backwoods Boogie
griz901
TheFlying"W"
ol guy
Relaytech
oring212
big jer
Inspector
Hodakaguy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mechanically Declined Cuz

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 9:46 pm

L March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 541814 Thanks for the great ride today guys. Looking forward to more.
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 3:12 am

Great ride, can't wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 4:13 am

Here's a video from the ride, didn't get much video footage this time. At the end of the video you can see the lifted black looking truck with the yellow samurai next to it, that's were the kid got hit by the bullet.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: march breakfast meet and greet/ride   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 11:05 am

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 5543 another fun ride, with a good group!! the "shoot out" was a bit shocking{an people think the hells angels are rowdy, abviousley they have never been to a dual sport breakfast ride} just to clear up something, in the fifth picture of the hill climb follies,the top left is me pushing a bike up the hill. that is my mechancally declined cousin's bike i'm pushing, not mine, as my brp carried me over the top in 2nd gear the first time! my cuz has very little off road experience, but didn't do to bad, but hoffnasty on the klr was pretty impressive to watch too!! but i think rich should get the prize for the hardest dismount of the day, when he hit the ground it almost knocked the wind out of me!, an i was 10 feet away!!! an thanks to tom & craig for the guide service
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 11:31 am

^You like to push other peoples bikes up hills don't you? big
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: march breakfast meet and greet/ride   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 2:15 pm

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 5543 got to keep the herd together ! March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 84165
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 10:28 pm

Looks like I missed another good one.

Thanks for posting up the report..... March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 5543
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: "Winded"   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 10:45 pm

Yeah, I was trying to suck in some air and it wasn't coming in for a little bit. Too bad nobody got a video of that fall. Feeling fine today though and had a great time. I'm gonna get up that hill eventually. I won't let it beat me!
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 6:27 am

Here's the article in the Tri-City Herald on the Shooting. Glad to hear the little guy is ok March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 5543

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/03/16/940740/boy-7-shot-at-hover-park.html#storylink=omni_popular

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
hoffnasty

hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 5:25 pm

There's nothing about the heroic dual sport riders that ran to his aid, oh well maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 5:48 pm

hoffnasty wrote:
There's nothing about the heroic dual sport riders that ran to his aid, oh well maybe next time.

Probably better that way......

Otherwise it would read.......Boy, 7, shot boy at Hover Park by Dirtbikers. March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Uzi

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Rambo

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Instagib
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!   March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Breakfast Meet/Ride - UPDATED WITH PICS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2