PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS

Go down 
+9
TheFlying"W"
oring212
Backwoods Boogie
Inspector
big jer
richnewt
ol guy
liv2ryd
Hodakaguy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 3:41 pm

Had a good turnout today, and a sweet ride afterwords. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543 It was great meeting everyone, we'll have to plan another ride again soon.

Here's some pics from this morning....

First things first...Gotta have some breakfast. Here's the group at Granny's getting all fueled up for the ride.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0671

Getting Ready for some fun after breakfast.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0679

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0680

With the great weather quite a few people showed up on bikes Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 541814

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0683

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0684

After talking more about riding out in the parking lot it was time to find some trails...

Here we are up in the Horse Heaven Hills overlooking Badger Caynon.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0686

After riding some rocky trails up in the hills we descended down the north face of the hills to Benton City.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0690

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0692

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0693

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0695

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Stitchsmall

Once down off the hill we stopped at Benton City for fuel and a few snacks.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0706

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0707

After snacks it was back to the dirt again.

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0708

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0710

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0711

Here's a pic of the hills that we just came down from, we were riding along the ridges up top...great views...and lots of rocks Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 675814

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 IMG_0712

Had a great time, hope to ride with you all again soon.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: breakfast ride   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 4:01 pm

Had a great time Tom. Thanks for leading it.
Look forward to next months breakfast
cheers
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 4:25 pm

Was this today? Did I miss it?
I don't even have my bike put back together yet Sad

I see Big Jer in ther!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 7:03 pm

wow, i need to make it to one of these ! looks like alot of fun and great places to ride. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: breakfast meet !   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:00 pm

yip inspector that's ol big jer all right. flyin w too. an where were u ?? it was a great ride, an a hell of a good group to go with too! hodaka guy was an excelent tour guide, thanks again tom Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543 and as for shane, you need to make a ride of somekind, we are beginning to think your bike pictures were maybe stolen off another sight ! LOL LOL you really need to try to make the next one, you'll have a ball!!
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:05 pm

*Edit*
I thought that my last post posted twice, pictures and all, so I thought I would remove one of them so the pictures wouldn't be posted twice. Well, removing one got rid of them both, so I will repost them again. Here goes....

Thank you hodaka guy for the great job you did as trail leader. Excellent day, great company, and a super fun ride.

Here are some photos I took.
Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 SANY1059
Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 SANY1066
Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 SANY1062
Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 SANY1065
Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 SANY1063
Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 SANY1061

Last edited by TheFlying"W" on 2/6/2010, 10:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
liv2ryd

liv2ryd

PostSubject: Looks like fun   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:41 pm

Thanks for the ride reports! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 503529 Hope to make the next meet up. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 575190
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:44 pm

Looks like I missed out on another good one.

................................................................Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Coolphotos......................................................................
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:52 pm

big jer wrote:
yip inspector that's ol big jer all right. flyin w too. an where were u ?? it was a great ride, an a hell of a good group to go with too! hodaka guy was an excelent tour guide, thanks again tom Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543 and as for shane, you need to make a ride of somekind, we are beginning to think your bike pictures were maybe stolen off another sight ! LOL LOL you really need to try to make the next one, you'll have a ball!!

big jer, i will meet up with you guys, thats a promis! i have a wife and 2 daughters to make happy, so planning is of the essence. maybe we could do a breakfast meet here in wenatchee, not that everyone has to change things for me, but we do have some great rideing here. (may want to wait a month or 2), and yes, i do ride ! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 294495 (ok, and i might be a little shy too, i have this bubble i live in) Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 575190
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Great stuff   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 9:08 pm

Wow, you guys had a great day! I gotta get over there before my cabin fever gets the best of me! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 6229 Great pics, happy riders, awesome scenery.

I have to say this panorama is a great stitch. If somebody can email me a hi-res version I'd like to take a shot at using it for my iGoogle theme shot.

griz

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Stitchsmall
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 9:27 pm

TheFlying"W"....Great pics Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543 Thanks for posting them up!

liv2ryd wrote:
Thanks for the ride reports! Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 503529 Hope to make the next meet up. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 575190

Haven't seen you guys in a while....been following your ride reports though Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 882213

Backwoods Boogie wrote:
Looks like I missed out on another good one.

................................................................Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Coolphotos......................................................................

Yamwow! didn't show up for this one....I think he figured out that Granny's doesn't serve giant sized chicken fried steaks Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 84165

griz901 wrote:

I have to say this panorama is a great stitch. If somebody can email me a hi-res version I'd like to take a shot at using it for my iGoogle theme shot.

griz

Full size pic is in your email Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543

Had a great time today...can't wait to do it again.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Had a blast   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 10:34 pm

It was awesome meeting everyone. what a great bunch of guys/riders. Great breakfast, great ride, great fun! Definitly looking forward to the next one.. Thanks Hodakaguy for putting this together and leading the way, great loop! Great pictures everyone.
Nobody got hurt, nothing got broken.. well except my headlight .. nothing a little electrical tape cant fix. Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 5543
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 12:26 am

Fun ride, good company, great pictures can't wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
hoffnasty

hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 9:56 pm

ddog I will check into a nuthouse if I miss another meet and greet ride. Looked like a lot of fun, noticed another klr650 in the pictures. That gives me some encouragement about getting such a heavy pig and still riding with some good looking dirt bikes with plates. looking forward to the next ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS   Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Meet and Greet/Ride - Feb 6th.....UPDATED WITH PICS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2