PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New rider Wenatchee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lynn

Bike : xt225

New rider Wenatchee Empty
PostSubject: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime6/20/2010, 1:03 pm

Hi I just saw a post about this website on craigslist and Im interested in joining some rides this summer. My question is this....what size bike and skill level do you need ( I dont want to get left behind or slow everyone down) at this time I just have a 225, been riding bikes all my life but mostly street bikes. I see most of you have 500cc on up. Just wondering if this is hard core riding or kicked back stlye. Lynn
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime6/20/2010, 3:08 pm

Welcome, we're glad to have ya! You're bike is just fine. The rides that we go on are as difficult or easy as you want them to be. No one here is into leaving anyone behind, or "leading them to slaughter" on the trail. You'll find that everyone here is helpful. All we want to do is ride, so you've come to the right place. Everyone is at different levels so it all works out. Let's get something together and ride!
Back to top Go down
1911fan

Bike : 2008 KTM 990 Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime6/20/2010, 3:19 pm

KatoomVictim and I are both local, went riding ysterday. PM us before the weekend.

19111fan
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 10:35 am

I may have a 'fast' bike, but really I'm fat and old, so I tend to take it fairly easy. We would love to have you join us on a ride. And like the Victim said, we won't lead anyone into something they can't handle. If you are heading out, post up and let us know, and we will all make an effort to join. Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 12:06 pm

+1, i am fat and slow also. just here to ride.
Back to top Go down
1911fan

Bike : 2008 KTM 990 Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 8:03 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
I may have a 'fast' bike, but really I'm fat and old...

Sigline material there, fits me to a "T".

1911fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rider Wenatchee   New rider Wenatchee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New rider Wenatchee
Page 1 of 1