PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 miles in my back yard.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmyz

jimmyz

Bike : '94 KLR 650

70 miles in my back yard..... Empty
PostSubject: 70 miles in my back yard.....   70 miles in my back yard..... Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 8:54 am

Great Ride on sunday! McMinnville to Peavine road, into Upper nestucca OHV park. I just put new grippers (Michelin T-63 rear,Kenda 270 front)on the KLR and wanted to test them out. I went up some trails that were very tough on a KLR650! They were more like narrow channels, even got lost! Ran into 3 other dudes (TE 610 and two older bmw r100gs)Sweet! They did'nt stop though? Anyway 70+ miles, cold, wet and tired and ready to do it again. Also just did 200+ miles in Sunriver area with my buddy Todd and his 640a. Some of the best riding in the state!

70 miles in my back yard..... DSCN0002

Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

70 miles in my back yard..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 miles in my back yard.....   70 miles in my back yard..... Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 8:50 am

I love rides to test things. Tires, seat, removoval of rear blinkers, any excuse is a good one.
Back to top Go down

70 miles in my back yard.....
Page 1 of 1