PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mattawa feb. 12th

Go down 
+6
oring212
reid
sfortune
KatoomVictim
Inspector
Shane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shane

mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 7:10 pm

Inspector wrote:
I may be out. Need to figure out the times. Promised my son he could have a friend sleep over so need to be home at a reasonable time.

OH, i understand ! Kids come first in my book. I cant wait till they want to go ridding with me. I will just have to find a MC with princesses on it, and pink, and tassles, and a cell phone holder, and ect.

I do hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2011, 8:52 am

Shane wrote:

OH, i understand ! Kids come first in my book. I cant wait till they want to go ridding with me. I will just have to find a MC with princesses on it, and pink, and tassles, and a cell phone holder, and ect.

I do hope to see you there.

So what would you get for your daughters to ride? poser
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2011, 6:19 pm

Wish I could go but I have to go to the waterslide with my son for his birthday. Woo Hoo! Okay I like waterslides too. wink
I do have a boy who wanted and is getting a helmet with a skull on it for his birthday. big
It looks like it's family day for lots of us. Unsure
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 6:58 am

I tried to make it work but the meetup time is too late for me. I need to be home between 1600-1700hours. I'll probably go to Walker instead.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 7:47 pm

OK, finaly made it to Mattawa. There were 6 of us. The weather there this am was perfect. did a loop and found some pretty interesting places, with rocks woops and sand. put the big DR threw its paces and she did ok. katoom said he went down a time or two, but i didnt get to catch it in person. At about noon o-clock, the frikin wind came up and made it hard to sit and b.s. so we went back out, found a canyon that was worse the the first on, BIG phokin rocks ! then when we got back to the truck the wind was even worse, so we loaded up and came home. Mattawa was a fun place to ride with many options. never did find that cabin people always take pictures of.

Did not take any pics do to the sand blowing around. wich when i got home, the sand worked its way into the camera and now the lens doesnt come out.... yea the wife isnt to happy with me. but all in all it was a fun day and worth the drive to go there.

even seen one freek with a sock and a shoe on one foot and a flip flop on the other. lets hope that fad never make it to wenatchee. going to go blow the dirt out of the crack off my ass now ! ( like weearing undies made of sand paper ) And katoom, i even had a good poop when i got home ! haha
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 8:16 pm

We need Pics lurk

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 8:42 pm

Plus we met Tom Bowles aka Dunkan, who seems like a cool guy that I hope we can ride with. Shane, enough with the pooping allready, jeez...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mattawa feb. 12th   mattawa feb. 12th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mattawa feb. 12th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2