PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wenatchee Motorcycle show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

Wenatchee Motorcycle show Empty
PostSubject: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 11:11 am

Here is a newe 1st annual MC show. They say all bikes are welcome. Hopefully there is some dirt stuff for us dirty guys !

http://webpages.charter.net/twistedwrist/index.htm

I think i will try and go look around.
Back to top Go down
mlyamkaw

mlyamkaw

Bike : TE 630 300 XCW 1200 GSA

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 11:51 am

Shane wrote:
Here is a newe 1st annual MC show. They say all bikes are welcome. Hopefully there is some dirt stuff for us dirty guys !

http://webpages.charter.net/twistedwrist/index.htm

I think i will try and go look around.

Wow, that is bizarre. Where did you find the info? I'd go, but don't expect to be back from our Alaska trip until the next day.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 3:43 pm

This is were i found it. Its the same weekend as the apple run here (car show), to shows on the same weekend.

http://pnwriders.com/wenatchee/152282-twisted-wrist-show-june-25-2011-wenatchee.html

Since its the first year, It will be intresting to see how it does. I hope it will do well. I think a bike show/swap meet in wenatchee is what we need !
Back to top Go down

Bike : '82XL500R

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 6:03 pm

I expect that I will be there. Good find. I hadn't heard anything about it. Troy341
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 7:22 pm

Yea, i dont think there doing a good job of getting the word out.
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 9:37 pm

I just saw a flyer for it yesterday at Wenatchee Motorsports. They haven't been doing any advertising as far as I can tell, other than a few flyers.

There is a motorcycle trials event happening in Leavenworth this weekend as well. Up Freund canyon. I don't think there is a website for that one though. It is being held on the Gibbs Farm, right next to my buddies property. The Bikes and Brews festival is going on at the same time, which should make for some nice congestion in the area.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:40 pm

Wish I new about the trials event. Is there spots to watch and is it going on tomorrow ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee Motorcycle show   Wenatchee Motorcycle show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wenatchee Motorcycle show
Page 1 of 1