PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seattle motorcycle show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

Seattle motorcycle show Empty
PostSubject: Seattle motorcycle show   Seattle motorcycle show Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 6:51 am

I went yesterday and was really disappointed. I got a set of earplugs from Fit Ear and tried to put our sticker on JCR's pretend baja bike (couldn't quiiiiiite reach Evil6 ) Ran over to Touratech and pretended I was MUCH bigger when trying on the Klim gear :D Drooled a little over some of the old skool motorcycles and the sumos and then headed out to wander around Westlake and the International District. Maybe because the space seemed bigger, but it seemed like there was fewer booths this year and it really looked like a big dealership expo. I can go to the dealership and see new bikes I want to see something useful :/ There was a booth full of Oregon & Washington maps though, but I didn't pick one up Whistling That would have been useful...

Anyone else go?
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Seattle motorcycle show   Seattle motorcycle show Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 8:18 am

Yup I went Sat in the AM. It was ok. I would have liked to see KTM there with the lineup of the new bikes. Seattle motorcycle show 49630

Some of the vintage bikes were cool and a few custom jobs. Tried on the V-max for size, some day I am going to have to take one for a spin.

I was impressed with this young lady (I bet she was 110 lbs) who managed to pick up the Harley they had laying down to demonstrate proper lifting of a downed bike.

Watched the trials guys demo. They have some skills.

Talked with the Scala Rider people and am going to wait until March for the Q8 or G8 or something like that with product improvements.

I managed to not buy a single thing. Seattle motorcycle show 84165
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Seattle motorcycle show   Seattle motorcycle show Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 9:00 am

Last year was my first.....and last time attending (probably)
Back to top Go down
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

PostSubject: Re: Seattle motorcycle show   Seattle motorcycle show Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 9:34 am

Inconceivable wrote:
who managed to pick up the Harley they had laying down to demonstrate proper lifting of a downed bike.
I should probably be practicing that... :)

It was pretty dead on Sunday.

Two or 3 years ago when I went it was actually really cool. Tons of booths and things to look at (and buy). This year...not so much. The vintage bikes were pretty much the best part! lurk
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle motorcycle show   Seattle motorcycle show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seattle motorcycle show
Page 1 of 1