PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more

Go down 
+6
C Denny Run*
Shane
oring212
mamacone
ol guy
Hodakaguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Empty
PostSubject: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 8:05 pm

Heard a rumor that Cycle Supply sold out to Ride Now (The people who took over Shumate)Swear . Sounds like they might be moving everything up to the old shumate building. Bummer...I'm sure they won't carry crap at the big dealer. I stopped by Cycle Supply today at 2pm and there was a sign on the door saying closed till further notice.

We'll see what happens. ddog

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 8:25 pm

Thats a damn shame. They were great people and good to do buisness with.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:52 am

Yep it's official. Here's the sign on the front door of Cycle Supply. Doors won't ever open again. Gahhh

Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more CycleSupply

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
mamacone

mamacone

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 6:33 am

That Sucks, hopefully they will take Heather and the Mechanic, we need to keep track of the mechanic.
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 10:29 pm

I saw 3 ktms at Ride Now and pretty much all the polaris machines. I also hear they arnt that interested in the Ktm brand they just wanted the Polaris franchise and had to get both naturally with the deal. This could be bad for all the ktm owners around here....its bad enough there is no Honda dealer around here, but who knows, I guess we'll find out soon enough..hopefully they Go big with KTM and stock all the goodies for them.....oh ya when I was there today I also saw a bunch a of accessories with the Cycle Supply price tags on them......I feel like I lost a beloved pet with this whole deal.

Last edited by oring212 on 6/9/2011, 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 9:18 am

I know its a drive for you guys, but I have been dealing with Wenatchee Motor Sports and they have been great to work with. They are our KTM dealer here in Wenatchee. It was previously owned by Condatta but he sold it. The new owners are working well with employees and the public. Should be a good place, they have most of my buisnes now.
Back to top Go down
C Denny Run*

C Denny Run*

Bike : 2011 DRZ400s

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 12:09 pm

That blows! Sorry to hear it. A friend of mine says nothing but good things about them..... Losing a good mechanic, is a hard thing to recover from too!
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 10:10 pm

Ride Now was having a grand opening last weekend and I stopped by. Heather was there, she is now working in the parts dept. at Ride Now. Don't know about anybody else. Sure were a lot of vtwins in the parking lot and lots of leather on the riders...
Back to top Go down
75monza

75monza

Bike : 2006 KTM 950 Adventure

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime8/30/2011, 8:24 am

That sucks big time. That was the only shop I trusted my KTM with. It might have been 3 hours one way, but they did things right and I trusted them.

I guess that I will have to look around and see if I can find a closer shop. I heard that a Honda place in CDA bought out Beaudry's(?).

Back to top Go down
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

PostSubject: Beaudry's. Yuk. The name makes me want to go postal. seriously   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 9:14 pm

75monza wrote:
That sucks big time. That was the only shop I trusted my KTM with. It might have been 3 hours one way, but they did things right and I trusted them.

I guess that I will have to look around and see if I can find a closer shop. I heard that a Honda place in CDA bought out Beaudry's(?).

those jack-asses at Beaudry tried to STEAL $7000 from me. no exaggeration. I sold a bike there on consignment, and they NEVER sent me a check for it, and disappeared! Luckily (it's a long story) my credit card company was able to get it back for me, with NO HELP from them. What a bunch of crooks and thieves! good riddence to them!

Did I sugar coat that? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
cool1442

cool1442

Bike : KTM 950 SE

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime9/8/2011, 9:57 pm

KTM came to CDA Honda and they negotated a deal to become the area dealer.. Beaudry was long out of the biz and had nothing to do with this transaction and got no money from CDA Honda. Ive traded withthat place for 40 years andtey are good folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more   Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cycle Supply in Kennewick is no more
Page 1 of 1