PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
curayjusdad

curayjusdad

Bike : 2007 DRZ 400

Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5 Empty
PostSubject: Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5   Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5 Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 9:12 pm

I'm thinking of heading out for a day trip out of Harris park or the vicinity this weekend (either 9/4 or 9/5). Never been there before. I'm a beginner/intermediate experience (old and slow) and would appreciate any advice or beta that people are willing to give. Also, if anyone is interested, let me know and maybe we can coordinate. I have dug up the OHV maps for the Umatilla National Forest of the USFS website and it looks interesting. I will be trailering the DRZ.

I will be out of town the following weekend and can't make the Little Naches Meetup, so this is a way to get my fix.

Thanks.

Rob...
Back to top Go down
Esa

Esa

Bike : Suzuki DR-Z400S

PostSubject: Re: Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5   Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5 Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 8:30 pm

Hi Rob,

Good choice, Harris park is great destination for a day trip. I have been in Harris park few times and could join you if you are going in Monday 5/9. Send me PM to coordinate if you decide to go in Monday.

Regards,
Esa
Back to top Go down
curayjusdad

curayjusdad

Bike : 2007 DRZ 400

PostSubject: Re: Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5   Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5 Icon_minitime9/2/2011, 7:49 am

Hi Esa,

Thanks for the reply. I will check the schedule and see if Monday is better for me. One of my concerns is that a heat wave is headed this way and Monday is supposed to be pretty hot. Not sure what the temps will be there at and above Harris Park.

Rob..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5   Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harris Park 9/4 or 9/5
Page 1 of 1