PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alward25

alward25

Bike : Kawsaki KX 500, plated, 08 KLX 450, plated

Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?   Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 8:59 pm

I just became a Fasst Flex dealer and could finally afford to put a set on my bike. They work awesome and do all they advertise. Has any one that is running these bars have any cool ways to attach a GPS? I would love to see your ideas. I came up with one and it is almost allllllll done.
Viewing pleasure....
Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Img_0912
Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Img_0913
Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Img_0915

Alex
Back to top Go down
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?   Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 6:37 am

That's kind of a nice deal. Good job!

We run the Precision bar clamps on everything. Fasst bars move too much for my taste!
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
alward25

alward25

Bike : Kawsaki KX 500, plated, 08 KLX 450, plated

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?   Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 12:30 pm

The movement varies with which elastomers you are running. I don't notice the movement while riding, i just don't get arm pump as easy when I am running a long rough section.
Back to top Go down
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?   Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 1:55 pm

alward25 wrote:
The movement varies with which elastomers you are running. I don't notice the movement while riding, i just don't get arm pump as easy when I am running a long rough section.

I know, but I didn't like them. Actually it's kind of funny, if you see film slowed down over rough terrain you can see how much they actually move while you ride. They don't feel like they move as much as they do.
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?   Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody running Fasst Flex bars and a GPS?
Page 1 of 1