PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZHAWK025

ZHAWK025

Bike : KTM 530 EXC

Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Empty
PostSubject: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 10:28 pm

Does anyone know of any good routes in and around the Tri City area? I know Juniper pretty well but not wanting to hit that til it hardens up a little... I just know they've been closing all the good riding areas around here and found myself wondering.. "What's left?" We used to have unlimited trails around the Horn Rapids area but now limited to MX track for a hefty fee. Then we had the Rd 100/ rd 68 area in Pasco but now its abunch of houses and businesses. Beer Falls? Hover? Trails are getting scarce. Anybody know of anything I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Romppy

Romppy

Bike : 2008 KTM 530 EXC, 2008 KTM 990

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 10:52 pm

I know a few good loops out in the Badger canyon Benton City area. Mostly dirt but you do have to run short sections of pavemnt to link them all together. Once the ground is wet for the winter and the risk of starting a fire is way down I will start riding them again. Until then Ill be hitting Juniper to get my fix. Ill post up and see if you want to go on a run with us one of the days.
Back to top Go down
ZHAWK025

ZHAWK025

PostSubject: Cool!   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 11:37 pm

Sounds good! Let me know! Might be a couple more with me too. ')" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? 593212
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/17/2012, 3:11 pm

Hover is still open plus there are some gravel roads above it. As mentioned above, there are some dirt roads on the edges of Badger Canyon. Saddle Mountain is OK up near Mattawa, although I trailer up there not ride. The Mtn. bike trails near the state police office are OK but motors are not popular there. There are some roads and trails near Clodfelter/10th intersection. Also some out towards Jumpoff Joe.

A little farther out, there's the windmills above Wallula and a few roads. Out toward Prescott along the Snake.

Lots of pavement and gravel mixed in to all these.
Back to top Go down
ZHAWK025

ZHAWK025

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/18/2012, 7:38 am

I'd like to check some of those trails out. Anybody headin out this weekend?
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 10:13 am

I could do a loop out Badger Canyon way Sat. afternoon or maybe Sun afternoon. Haven't ridden since the smoke cleared.
Back to top Go down
ZHAWK025

ZHAWK025

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 2:17 pm

Not sure I can do Sat. kids have Halloween parties,etc.. MAybe Sunday? Not a definite but more likely. Gotta check with the boss... er.. wife.
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 7:07 pm

Sunday afternoon could work too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?   Tri-Cities Local DS Rides? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Cities Local DS Rides?
Page 1 of 1