PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crankin04

Crankin04

Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 11:13 am

Wondering if anyone has tried going up any of the forest service roads/canyons to see how far you can get..
Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? 483398
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 12:56 pm

I have not yet. But I know this time of year you don't get very far. Maybe next month.
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

Crankin04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 1:16 pm

Shane wrote:
I have not yet. But I know this time of year you don't get very far. Maybe next month.
Very true. hopefully we get lots of sun into April..Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? 5543
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 6:54 am

Did you get out yet and investigate?
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

Crankin04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 8:24 am

KatoomVictim wrote:
Did you get out yet and investigate?
I last went out Easter weekend up Yaksum and got pretty far up using the single track and at the time not much snow at all. But the
forest service road is tore up towards the top..hard to explain but at least we can get "around" it..
Depending on weather, I'd like to try Mission Creek and/or Derby/Nahahum this Sat or Sun. I could do Yaksum again and show
what I mean if anyone is interested in going to see it?
Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? 483398
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 7:44 pm

I will be up the Entiat doing some carb work on my bro in laws XR. Then maybe we could get out and investigate . This is good weather to be ridding in.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 7:49 pm

By the way, I was starting to think you two fell off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

Crankin04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 7:56 pm

Weather is definitely great for riding in.. Yeah last year was a financially tacking year for me so didn't get much riding in at all. This year is looking much better from here on out and plan to be on Forums a lot for ride meet-ups!
Back to top Go down
ZeroG56

Bike : 2009 CRF450X

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime2/21/2014, 4:23 pm

For those in the wenatchee area. I went for a ride yesterday. Rode up to No. 2 Canyon. only got about 50 feet up the road, too much snow. Went to Burch MT, it's closed. and tried horselake road on thew ay back home and it is closed as well untill mid april.  Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? 423485
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

Crankin04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime2/21/2014, 4:25 pm

ZeroG56 wrote:
For those in the wenatchee area. I went for a ride yesterday. Rode up to No. 2 Canyon. only got about 50 feet up the road, too much snow. Went to Burch MT, it's closed. and tried horselake road on thew ay back home and it is closed as well untill mid april.  Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? 423485

Thanks for the info Zero!  thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?   Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area try hitting the mountains yet?
Page 1 of 1