PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Swann

Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Empty
PostSubject: Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend   Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Icon_minitime7/24/2013, 12:31 pm

Hello everybody, Im new to the group and anouncing the grand opening of T Bird Tours. Were a Mt. Hood based tour guide outfit offering 100 to 200 mile loop tours around the majestic volcano of Mt Hood. From logging roads, to single track, to miles of single lane paved roads, there is everything on this route to fill your greatest dualsporting desires. heading out every weekend so call or email to set up a ride.

Taylor Swann
503 564 9011
tswanny@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Jackpotnav

PostSubject: Re: Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend   Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Icon_minitime3/21/2014, 10:40 am

How big bike friendly are the single tracks? I've done a fair bit of desert in SoCal, I'm a low gear thumper not a stump jumper....Jeff
Back to top Go down
purplepeopleeater

purplepeopleeater

Bike : 08 KTM 530

PostSubject: Re: Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend   Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Icon_minitime3/28/2014, 12:02 pm

withoutpics
Back to top Go down
craig2211

craig2211

Bike : 2016 KTM 500 EXC 6-days

PostSubject: Re: Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend   Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Icon_minitime3/28/2014, 5:22 pm

Whats the price range for the tours? Any YouTube videos to watch of the areas you go? Need more info!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flappy613

Bike : '15 Tiger 800 XCx , '12 Honda XR650L

PostSubject: Re: Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend   Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 11:03 pm

Jackpotnav wrote:
How big bike friendly are the single tracks? I've done a fair bit of desert in SoCal, I'm a low gear thumper not a stump jumper....Jeff

I resemble this remark!  Otherwise I'd be trying to connive a way to go with Hodakaguy on one of his, I just don't roll that fast currently and would hold up a "C" rider due to years out of the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend   Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt Hood Loop tours every weekend
Page 1 of 1