PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Hood, Hood River That Is

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TourPros

TourPros

In The Hood, Hood River That Is Empty
PostSubject: In The Hood, Hood River That Is   In The Hood, Hood River That Is Icon_minitime1/4/2009, 3:42 pm

Chris Musgrave here. Tour Manager / Producer by trade. I ride a plated XR600R. Looking forward to any ride in The NW. Let me know. Can email me through my siet TourPros.net. Also interested in Tech days, Get togethers etc.

Peace
Back to top Go down
TourPros

TourPros

PostSubject: BY The Way   In The Hood, Hood River That Is Icon_minitime1/4/2009, 6:05 pm

Been kicking around the idea of hosting a ride. Well I will provide the food and drinks and great tunes. Will need another local to lead the ride as I have not ridden here. This will obviously be after this strange white stuff subsides. So anyone interested in a gathering and ride in Hood River let me know. And kick out projected dates that are best for you so we can get an idea as to what will be best for a greater turnout. As I said I ride a plated XR600 so more dirt is best for me but I just want to ride so. There is a cool campground right here on the river by my house and a designated driver to take people to camp after the get together.

{In The Hood, Hood River That Is Camera10

Last edited by TourPros on 1/7/2009, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
METALHEAD

PostSubject: Re: In The Hood, Hood River That Is   In The Hood, Hood River That Is Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 3:14 pm

Wow what an awesome house.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: In The Hood, Hood River That Is   In The Hood, Hood River That Is Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 7:00 pm

[quote="TourPros"]Been kicking around the idea of hosting a ride. Well I will provide the food and drinks and great tunes. Will need another local to lead the ride as I have not ridden here. This will obviously be after this strange white stuff subsides. So anyone interested in a gathering and ride in Hood River let me know. And kick out projected dates that are best for you so we can get an idea as to what will be best for a greater turnout. As I said I ride a plated XR600 so more dirt is best for me but I just want to ride so. There is a cool campground right here on the river by my house and a designated driver to take people to camp after the get together.

{In The Hood, Hood River That Is Camera10[/quote
Sweet home it looks like a full time vacation. tb
Back to top Go down
TourPros

TourPros

PostSubject: The Lazy Lodge   In The Hood, Hood River That Is Icon_minitime1/8/2009, 5:22 pm

Yeah we love this place. It was built in 1885. We call it The Lazy Lodge.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Hood, Hood River That Is   In The Hood, Hood River That Is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Hood, Hood River That Is
Page 1 of 1