PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding Empty
PostSubject: Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding   Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding Icon_minitime7/9/2014, 8:59 pm

I plan on riding in the blue Mountains in the next couple days.  Any advise for someone that's never been there.  It looks like the easiest thing to do is just head up Mill Creek and branch of from there.  I was thinking of possibly camping up there.  I will be riding my KTM 690 Enduro.  I plan on going alone but if someone wants to join me that's fine too.

There was some good info on this thread.  I would just like to know more.  Any trails or roads you would recommend I explore.
http://www.pnwds.com/post?t=309&mode=reply
Back to top Go down
dhally

Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding   Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding Icon_minitime7/11/2014, 10:01 am

Nice bike.  I used to have a KTM640 Adventure and have ridden in the Blues quite a bit.  It is going to be HOT this weekend so I recommend staying up high.  Those trails in the linked post are too narrow for a 650...  Here's a link to a ride from several years ago.  Tour of the Blues  and here's the google map of that ride Tour of Blues Map.  Note-there is no gas at Tollgate Store now.

A Umatilla National Forest map is essential.  It's available at REI or Sportsmans Warehouse.

A group of us are trailering to Morrow County OHV and camping this weekend, or I might join you.

Have fun!!
Back to top Go down

Seeking info for Blue Mountains riding
Page 1 of 1