PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the Tricities area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
It's_Frenchy

It's_Frenchy

Bike : 2010 Kawasaki KLX250S

New to the Tricities area Empty
PostSubject: New to the Tricities area   New to the Tricities area Icon_minitime5/16/2015, 3:27 pm

Hello All,
My name is Rob and I moved to Richland, Wa from northern California last year. I joined the forum in the hopes that I may be able to meet some people who could show me and/or suggest some spots to ride as I am completely unfamiliar with the area. 
A little about me- 37 year old, married, father of two. I am a novice rider at best, I have been riding infrequently for the last 4 years. I ride a 2010 KLX250s that is mostly stock. I mostly ride for the exploration and adventure side of things and not so much for ripping through forests at brake-neck speed. I enjoy exploring new, remote areas, doing overnight or multi-day rides. I also like to take away from the lightweight backpacking and bushcraft community and incorporate those skills into my trips. So far I have only done a few couple hour rides in my local area but I am really hoping to meet some people who share the same type of interest in terms of riding style and end up getting back into doing the multi-day types of rides. Anyways, feel free to contact me anytime with any tips or ideas you may have.
Happy trails,
Rob
Back to top Go down
Romppy

Romppy

Bike : 2008 KTM 530 EXC, 2008 KTM 990

PostSubject: Re: New to the Tricities area   New to the Tricities area Icon_minitime5/16/2015, 11:36 pm

Welcome to the forum Hello
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New to the Tricities area   New to the Tricities area Icon_minitime5/18/2015, 7:10 am

Welcome, HI!!

*I'm looking to get out in the month of June for an overnighter.  I'd be down for a group ride in your area (or somewhere inbetween) if someone (say you) new an area to camp and ride  big
Back to top Go down
Mike M

Mike M

Bike : CRF250X

PostSubject: Re: New to the Tricities area   New to the Tricities area Icon_minitime5/19/2015, 12:39 am

Hi Frenchy, welcome to the forum. I would be into hosting a group ride in my area. Let me know when you guys want to go. Inspector, if you out of town guys need a place to camp near some nice trails you can camp in my backyard. There's a nice wooded area out back with tables and a fire pit. Also a small MX track, Trials area and just over 1/2 mile of tight single track. punk June is usually hot and dusty here though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Tricities area   New to the Tricities area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Tricities area
Page 1 of 1