PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member exploring Lincoln City Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DR350Rider

Bike : DR350se 1995

New Member exploring Lincoln City Area Empty
PostSubject: New Member exploring Lincoln City Area   New Member exploring Lincoln City Area Icon_minitime1/1/2017, 11:57 pm

Hello, I'm a new member in Lincoln City, Oregon. I have been riding street, dirt and dual sport since the early 1980s. My current ride is a DR350se 1995. I love riding dirt or gravel roads but stay off hardcore single tracks these days. Hoping to find dual sport/ADV riders to do loop rides and exploring in the area.

I have been exploring the Sweet Home area for the last 14 years, before that I rode in Northern California at Sled Ridge, CC Camp, Penney Pines, Stoney Ford, Lake Pillsbury and The Geysers(Middle Town).

I had a business restoring 2 stroke road bikes in the 1990s called 2 Stroke Street. I specialized in Yamaha RDs and Kawasaki Triples(3 cylinders). I did eBay vending and sold at Vintage Days West at Sears Point and the Squaw Valley Classic at Lake Tahoe.  

This summer I hope to put together some 40 to 60 mile gravel/dirt road rides for dual sport or ADV out of the Lincoln City area with morning meet ups near town. The half way points would be near the valley if it works out. Once I check out some roads in the area I will try to post some weekend rides. 

Look forward to meeting like minded riders who enjoy the best that Oregon has to offer...Dean
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

New Member exploring Lincoln City Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member exploring Lincoln City Area   New Member exploring Lincoln City Area Icon_minitime1/3/2017, 7:35 am

Welcome HI!

Sorry it's so slow here now.
Back to top Go down

New Member exploring Lincoln City Area
Page 1 of 1