PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Relaytech

Relaytech

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Empty
PostSubject: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/22/2009, 7:29 pm

Well I just got these items today. Ordered 4/17, so got them real quick. The guy I spoke to at Atomic (I forget his name) was very helpful in describing the products and was spot-on in advising what sizes to get. (34 waist for the pants and "large" for the Pressure suite) So far, the quality and fit of both items seem excellent. (Sorry, I don't feel like crash testing just yet! :evil: ) I highly recommend Atomic-Moto for their prices, merchandise and customer service! thumb

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010797

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010798

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010799

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010800

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010801

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010803

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010804

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010805

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit P1010806
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/23/2009, 6:59 am

Relaytech wrote:
The guy I spoke to at Atomic (I forget his name)....

Brian

Username = Brtp4

Great guy to do business with. thumb
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/23/2009, 8:10 am

Looking good. Keep us posted on the durability, ease of taking off/putting on, quality, washing, and all that good stuff.

*For me it's between that pressure suit and the protection Yamwow(i think it is) has. I like the looks of the other one more, but the Axo is a lot cheaper.

**how about the pants? Will you wear them in 80+ weather?
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/23/2009, 6:25 pm

Inspector wrote:
Looking good. Keep us posted on the durability, ease of taking off/putting on, quality, washing, and all that good stuff.

**how about the pants? Will you wear them in 80+ weather?

Details, details. wink OK, the pressure suit and pants both are very easy to put on and take off. Too early yet to tell how they hold up to the rigors of off-roading, but initial quality seems very good. As for wearing the pants in 80+ degree weather, well that is what I bought them for! The upper black portion in front is a mesh material, plus, the loose fitment of the pants overall, should be cooler than my traditional "in the boots riding" pants. Klim makes other warm/hot weather pants, but I don't know which is best for real hot weather. Hope this helps, will give future updates as to long term quality.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/23/2009, 8:07 pm

Thanx buddy. Thank the lord they don't have the right size for me with the sale they have right now. (wife would have killed me. lol)
Back to top Go down
Brtp4

Brtp4

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:18 am

Inspector wrote:
Thanx buddy. Thank the lord they don't have the right size for me with the sale they have right now. (wife would have killed me. lol)

"it is better to beg for forgiveness....."

BP
Atomic-moto.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.atomic-moto.com
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 5:43 pm

Hey Relay...What size jeans do you wear?

I noticed that they have one pair of 38grey revolt pants for sale, I wear 36loose fit. (but if i measure my waist like they say...it's a bit biggerrrrr. lol)

*I'm also going to email Brian right now.

Last edited by Inspector on 4/12/2010, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 7:39 pm

Nice. Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit 5543 I need some gear as well before the trip...Guess I better go check out Atomic Moto as well.

Your costing me money Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit 6229

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Brtp4

Brtp4

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 11:22 am

Hi guys. Sorry it has been so long since I checked out your site Tom. If it matters, every time I do I am reminded that you did a great job with the design and layout. Also, I don't need to drool over that 530 of yours any more than I already have.

I had one pair of 38 Revolts, sold them, but they did not fit and are coming back. They run a little small compared to other pants, and other Klim models, and the length doesn't really work for guys over about 6'. But at that price, if they do work, it is a great deal.

If you can swing it, the 2010 Dakar pants ($159) are outstanding. Fit great, work well, and last. Please note that both we and Klim are out of stock on most sizes, but they are expected back in April 30.

Hope that helps!!

BP
Back to top Go down
http://www.atomic-moto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit   Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atomic-Moto: Klim Moab Pants and AXO Air Cage Pressure Suit
Page 1 of 1