PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 4, Dirt Rides?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mamacone

mamacone

July 4, Dirt Rides? Empty
PostSubject: July 4, Dirt Rides?   July 4, Dirt Rides? Icon_minitime7/2/2009, 9:00 am

Anybody riding on July 4? Would like to have some company, open to any suggestions. Thinking about starting at Harris park (out of Walla Walla) and exploring the South Fork area. Looking for ideas on trails/roads to take, any information would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
dhally

July 4, Dirt Rides? Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 4, Dirt Rides?   July 4, Dirt Rides? Icon_minitime7/3/2009, 11:07 am

You can go up the South Fork trail from Harris Park, take up-and-back trail to Target Meadows, up-and-back on Rough Fork trail to Mottet Springs then up to top of South Fork trail at Deduct Springs. From there get on the main gravel road go North (East?) to the N. Fork Trail. Go down the N. Fork Trail and end up at Harris Park.

It's only about 40-50 miles but could take all day especially if there are some downed trees to cross.

I have to work or I'd go too!
Back to top Go down

July 4, Dirt Rides?
Page 1 of 1