PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NE Oregon On-Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallowa

NE Oregon On-Board Empty
PostSubject: NE Oregon On-Board   NE Oregon On-Board Icon_minitime1/4/2009, 8:34 pm

I applaud the concept and hope it works...riding dirt, riding dirt...now if I can only LEARN to ride my '07 GSA in the dirt! Aiming for 90% off road and wearing out many, many sets of TKCs... wink
Back to top Go down
RECON

RECON

NE Oregon On-Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: NE Oregon On-Board   NE Oregon On-Board Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 8:20 am

Wallowa wrote:
I applaud the concept and hope it works...riding dirt, riding dirt...now if I can only LEARN to ride my '07 GSA in the dirt! Aiming for 90% off road and wearing out many, many sets of TKCs... wink

Where in NE Oregon are ya? My wife's family are in Joseph so make it up there now and then and might have to through the bike in the back next time and meet up with you for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Wallowa

NE Oregon On-Board Empty
PostSubject: You Bet!   NE Oregon On-Board Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 1:36 pm

RECON wrote:
Wallowa wrote:

Where in NE Oregon are ya? My wife's family are in Joseph so make it up there now and then and might have to through the bike in the back next time and meet up with you for a ride.

Yup live in Enterprise...but no fair trucking the bike up here! Ride that sucker...pavement is excellent here but the dirt roads are outstanding..sadly USFS may be closing 50% of them...hope the fine is not to stiff! :evil:

Phil:::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NE Oregon On-Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: NE Oregon On-Board   NE Oregon On-Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NE Oregon On-Board
Page 1 of 1