PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ropedrag the latest FNG is aboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ropedrag

ropedrag

Ropedrag the latest FNG is aboard Empty
PostSubject: Ropedrag the latest FNG is aboard   Ropedrag the latest FNG is aboard Icon_minitime1/4/2009, 9:23 pm

What better is there to do as its snowed over 3" in the last few hours? Haven't ridden my bike since the week before xmas and I'm thinking about sleeping in the garage as I miss it something awful cry

Anyway I'm a noob to the DS and dirt world having ridden on the street for a number years (several track days thrown in there). But as I lost two friends this past year to accidents and as one of my riding buddies and I discuss, always after a very sporting ride, when will one of us not be coming home!?!? So we both cleared the stable of the ridiculous horsepowered bikes and changed the game. I bought a BMW G650 X Challenge and have fitted it with a 2nd set of 17" wheels for supermotard urban fun so she will go either way wink

Even with no dirt experience I raced in the Mt Hood RallyMoto this fall and I am HOOKED! I do want to try an enduro this spring and whatever else will keep me off the street and under triple digits! Yes I'm getting old...... time to slow it down, just a tad.....

Looking forward to riding and getting to know everyone
Back to top Go down

Ropedrag the latest FNG is aboard
Page 1 of 1