PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!

Go down 
+5
griz901
big jer
craig2211
Backwoods Boogie
Hodakaguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Empty
PostSubject: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 12:25 pm

Yikes! Wouldn't want to make a mistake here. Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! 176530

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 1:10 pm

Wicked high pucker factor. eek
Back to top Go down
craig2211

craig2211

Bike : 2016 KTM 500 EXC 6-days

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 5:48 pm

all one would need is a set of big old panniers on the bike to have some real fun Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! 882213
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: hard core single track   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 7:15 pm

Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! 59444 PUCKER FACTOR, my spinkter is tighter than an eagles ass in a power dive after watching that!!! Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! 503529 those boys have some big cahones
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime3/1/2010, 9:46 pm

No words... Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! 601153
Back to top Go down
IdahoRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 7:33 am

OK...are those guys very very good and gutsy...or just freekin' stoopid? I'll readily admit, I ain't man enough for that ride. Hell, I wouldn't want to hike it, let alone ride.
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime12/2/2010, 1:32 am

I like it. eek My first thought was I wonder what sprockets the KTM is running? I would guess a 13 tooth front as I have a 14/52 setup and it looks like he is geared a little lower.
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 4:46 pm

Uh, ok. Not my type of ride, thanks. I'll just sit here with a beer and chips and watch the video. yeeow. Krazy fahgers.
Back to top Go down
KTM Kirkland

KTM Kirkland

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC Champion

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime8/7/2011, 10:54 am

Wow - that gets a "NFW" in my book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!   Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Core Single Track - Look at the Pendalty for Failure!!
Page 1 of 1