PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid

Go down 
+3
Backwoods Boogie
TheFlying"W"
Hodakaguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Empty
PostSubject: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:36 am

Picked up a Go-Pro HD Camera, Took this short vid last night as a test video. This is going to be a lot of fun to play with. This footage was taken on the 920/30fps setting since it gives the widest view (170 deg). I'll start playing with other setting and locations for the camera next. Can't wait to take it on the next dual sport ride....I could have got some sweet footage of the Mechanically Declined Cousin in action Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid 84165

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:04 am

Man, those Hero HD cameras just produce a great picture. We started out with the VIO 5.1 a couple years ago, and it is awesome, been through some pretty horrific crashes. The video quality just isn't as high. We recently got one of the Hero HDs, and they are sweet. Battery life could be a little longer, however, but I understand they are working on that. I look forward to the videos you are going to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:36 am

TheFlying"W" wrote:
Man, those Hero HD cameras just produce a great picture. We started out with the VIO 5.1 a couple years ago, and it is awesome, been through some pretty horrific crashes. The video quality just isn't as high. We recently got one of the Hero HDs, and they are sweet. Battery life could be a little longer, however, but I understand they are working on that. I look forward to the videos you are going to shoot.

Yeah I borrowed a friends VIO for our trip last summer, there are some things that I like about each unit. The VIO is definitely a more refined product. I like how the VIO will get a ton of video on a 8gig card, the HD burns through memory at an alarming rate. I won't record the whole trip this time but only sections of it. I do like that the GoPro has no cord on it, that was the one thing that really bugged me last summer on the trip.

There is a sweet rock canyon here that a friend and I rode up a couple weeks ago, I want to do it again with the cam Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:15 am

Nice, you'll have some fun with that.

I look forward to some cool videos..... Cool
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:28 pm

I can't believe how different every thing looks on the vidio. It took me awhile to figure out where you were.
Back to top Go down
craig2211

craig2211

Bike : 2016 KTM 500 EXC 6-days

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 7:23 pm

that new head light sure is bright, you can see it light up the pavement 20 to 30 feet in front of you in day light.
Back to top Go down
GSwannabe

GSwannabe

Bike : Honda XR650L 2008

PostSubject: Go Pro video   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:02 pm

Wow! That is some of the best quality helmet cam video I think I have ever seen. Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid 176530
Back to top Go down
RENO

RENO

Bike : 07 KLR 650 2012 Cristini AWD 450DS

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 8:41 pm

too cool. only thing id complain about is the extra drag on the helmet. wear out your neck a little faster.
notice and difference wearing it and not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid   Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Go-Pro HD Test Vid
Page 1 of 1