PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griz going camping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Griz going camping Empty
PostSubject: Griz going camping   Griz going camping Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 9:48 pm

oldetyme, killstrees, ucandoit, chaos-in-mt, Cliff,

Change of plans. The kids don't want to go up to Hungry Horse so we're heading to Upper Stillwater Campground (North 93 out of Whitefish at Radner) Friday evening.

I won't have the bike with me but if any of you want to stop by for a cold one and some chit chat it would be nice to have the company. I'll even stow some extra brews in case somebody shows up.

Saturday we're hiking up to Lagoni Lake for some spring trout and sightseeing. Have a great weekend everyone.

Upper Stillwater Campground
Back to top Go down
chaos-in-mt

Griz going camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griz going camping   Griz going camping Icon_minitime5/14/2010, 7:33 am

Things are getting complicated. The wife wants me to burn brush piles as the permit will expire soon and more importantly the boys are thinking the Mack's in Flathead might be up top for there spring thing. So they volunteered me and my boat for Saturday scouting (wonder if they told my wife yet). Griz going camping 587450

Chaos
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Griz going camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griz going camping   Griz going camping Icon_minitime5/14/2010, 2:51 pm

chaos-in-mt wrote:
Things are getting complicated. The wife wants me to burn brush piles as the permit will expire soon and more importantly the boys are thinking the Mack's in Flathead might be up top for there spring thing. So they volunteered me and my boat for Saturday scouting (wonder if they told my wife yet). Griz going camping 587450

Chaos

No worries - too dry to burn and fishing takes precedence over everything except motorbike riding with fishing.

LOL have a good weekend.

Bill
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Griz going camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griz going camping   Griz going camping Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 11:37 am

Sure will be glad when my wife gets home so I can fire up the BRP. I was thinking how I don't do anything that endangers life or limb when I'm by myself or just me and the kids.

I know, not riding related but you may find this amusing (in the sense I won't ride my motorcycle but will take the kids hiking).

Doesn't look like much does it:

Griz going camping Img_1110

Griz going camping 735151
Until you put your foot next to it:
Griz going camping Img_1111
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Griz going camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griz going camping   Griz going camping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griz going camping
Page 1 of 1