PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider Empty
PostSubject: PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider   PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 2:38 pm

Ok. So you keep running into other like minded riders on their Dual Sport bikes and telling them about the forum....Well here's a card you can carry with you to give out to potential new members. PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider 5543

PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider Cardsample

I'm carrying a small pack of them on my bike, plus if I see a Dual Sport bike parked somewhere around town I'll just leave a card on their bike for them.

If anyone want's the Microsoft Publisher file of the card just send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it right out to you. You can take that file down to the local copy place (Kinkos, FedEx Office ect) on a thumb drive or SD card and they will print them out on heavy card stock pretty cheap, about $.10-$.12 a card. Tell them to tweek it to fit a 3.5" x 2" Business Card exactly if its not already when they pull it up.

You're famous BackWoods Boogie! PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider 84165

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Fast_Ed

Fast_Ed

Bike : 2007 KLR650

PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider   PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 10:34 pm

Any way I could get my hand on some of those cards?
Back to top Go down

PNW Dual Sport "Business Cards" - Hand them out to a fellow Dual Sport Rider
Page 1 of 1