PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

quick ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killstrees

killstrees

Bike : ttr 250 yamaha

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 10:35 am

made it out last night for a quick ride in the sunshine last night. nothing too exciting though. up patrick creek and out cramer cr and back home. about 40 miles. bike was sputtering a bit in mid throttle so I may have to dial in the carb a bit more than I thought I had it.

anyone else been out? this spring rain has been ridiculous.

[img]quick ride 028-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 11:12 am

quick ride 84165 I fired up the pig last night. Followed my daughter up the street on her new birthday bicycle, let the dogs chase me up and down the drive until they started walking, did about ten hot laps around my A-Loop and found out just how out of shape I am this spring! LOL

Sure was a nice day!

Good to see you back quick ride 5543
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime6/6/2010, 9:41 pm

griz901 wrote:
quick ride 84165 I fired up the pig last night. Followed my daughter up the street on her new birthday bicycle, let the dogs chase me up and down the drive until they started walking, did about ten hot laps around my A-Loop and found out just how out of shape I am this spring! LOL

Sure was a nice day!

Good to see you back quick ride 5543
quick ride 84165 well then you need to get out an ride more to whip that old feeble wrinkled body of yours in to shape quick ride 391375
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 5:23 pm

Quote :
quick ride 84165 well then you need to get out an ride more to whip that old feeble wrinkled body of yours in to shape quick ride 391375

Not sure how I missed this plug quick ride Suspect

Yah, getting older sucks. Tore up some tendons or some such thing in my right forearm. Took eight weeks to heal. Bent over to pick up a load of laundry and slipped a vertebrae. Just getting mobile from that.

Just a little frustrated quick ride 6229 ... Killstrees, you think I was "dressed up" last time you saw me, now I'm thinking about wrapping myself in bubble wrap to go riding. I'll call it the "ATGATT shrink-wrap and ride" diet.

Because you know, according to Big Jer I need to get my old feeble wrinkled body of mine into shape, BWaaaaa!!!!

quick ride 51441
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 8:50 pm

maybe you should let me take the quick ride Icon_porc out an exercise it a bit before the gas turns to varnish in the tank!! you could sit in your bubble wrap suit in a wheel chair an watch me do wheelies around your drive way. the dog could probably use the exercise too.
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime7/6/2010, 8:28 pm

big jer wrote:
maybe you should let me take the quick ride Icon_porc out an exercise it a bit before the gas turns to varnish in the tank!! you could sit in your bubble wrap suit in a wheel chair an watch me do wheelies around your drive way. the dog could probably use the exercise too.

quick ride 457151

quick ride 601673
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quick ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick ride   quick ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick ride
Page 1 of 1