PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Empty
PostSubject: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime7/14/2010, 2:35 pm

We are heading to the Alvord Desert to camp and fly powered parachutes on Aug 27th - 31st. We will camp on the lake bed, fly powered parachutes in the early am and evening and ride during the day, even has the Alvord Hot Spring to soak in after the days ride Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! 5543 . Should be quite a few PPC's (powered parachutes) showing up. I invited the Bend Dual Sport guys to join in on the fun also, should be a blast! If you've never been to the Alvord desert you should come and check it out, breathtaking scenery and awesome riding!! Lot's of stuff to explore around the Alvord, abandoned mines, cabins, hot springs, abandoned buildings etc, etc. There are pictures of the Alvord in my Oregon ride report link in my Signature.

Here's a link to our last PPC/Bike event in Fort Rock OR. Fun Stuff!! CLICK HERE

Hope to see you there Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
hugemoth

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime7/16/2010, 8:24 pm

I'm looking forward to it, we always have a good time down there. I have two goals this year, to best my personal altitude record of 15,300' and to catch a long nose leopard lizard. We'll bring materials to make lizard nooses for anyone interested.

Q
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 12:12 pm

Bump..Getting closer. Should be a blast! If you've never been to the Alvord it is well worth the trip.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 9:21 am

One last bump.

Can't wait!

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 5:59 pm

Really wish i could make it...that's such a cool area.

Have fun and be careful.

T.Low
Back to top Go down
hugemoth

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 5:43 am

Looks like the week is going to start out cool. Forecast high for Sunday at Fields is 59 degrees. Much better than 95 degrees IMO.

Q
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:21 am

hugemoth wrote:
Looks like the week is going to start out cool. Forecast high for Sunday at Fields is 59 degrees. Much better than 95 degrees IMO.

Q

I'm seeing a low of 45 and a high of 70 for sun. Either way its going to be great!

See ya soon

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!   Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alvord Desert Meet in August - Powered Parachutes and Dirt Biking!
Page 1 of 1