PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chelan area ride suggestions and join in, Sat 24th am, Sun 25th am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

Chelan area ride suggestions and join in, Sat 24th am, Sun 25th am Empty
PostSubject: Chelan area ride suggestions and join in, Sat 24th am, Sun 25th am   Chelan area ride suggestions and join in, Sat 24th am, Sun 25th am Icon_minitime7/17/2010, 11:42 pm

My brother in law J and I have to endure (kidding) a family week in Chelan beginning next Thursday. We're bringing the bikes, of course. He'll be there all week, I'll only be there thru the weekend then get back over the pass to work. We will ride a bit Friday nite, then Saturday morning the 24th and again Sunday morning the 25th.

We'll be staying in Wapato Point, same as last year. Last year, J suprised me by bringing the enduros. At 45 yrs old, i hadn't riden a dirt bike since my 1975 Honda XR75 when I was 10 yrs old, 35 yrs ago. It was a blast. A month later I bought the GasGas off J and he bought a leftover '08 Husaberg and we've been riding ever since. But I digress.

A few yrs ago I drove my 4x4 van thru Douglas Crk Canyon near Waterville Plateu and i think I'd like to ride there this time.

We both ride middle weights: J a Husaberg 550, myself a GasGas 450.

1. Does anyone know that area and if there are any not to miss rides in Douglas Crk Canyon.
2. Would anyone like to join us for a 1/2 day ride over there?

We also want to ride north out of Wapato Point. It's real close to fs 8200 or 8010 or whatever...and thats what we did last year, just screwed around on those roads and found whatever there was in the imediate area. Would like to get maps and do some single track this year.
Foggy dew was mentioned but I thought that was a little far north towards Winthrop but haven't looked it up yet.

1. Anyone know any good rides in that area?
2. Anyone wat to join in?

Thanks guys.

T.Low Tom
Back to top Go down

Chelan area ride suggestions and join in, Sat 24th am, Sun 25th am
Page 1 of 1