PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.

Go down 
+4
Hodakaguy
Inspector
Shane
Inconceivable
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Empty
PostSubject: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:28 pm

Hello All.

Found out about the forum from "Inspector" (we were in High School together until he moved Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_sad ).

I bought my first bike in 8th grade 1980 Yamaha MX100 and thought I was the badest dirt biker in Reiter Pit. (I grew up about 1 mile away on May Creek Rd in Gold Bar) Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 391375 . Almost everyday after school I would jump on the bike and head up to the Pit! I can not belive I am still alive to write this. After destroying the MX100 it was MX175, IT175, YZ490........ect until I had to go dualsport in 2000 with my XR650L (20,000 plus miles and counting on the XR).

My career has been in Aviation. I am a Aircraft Mechanic with my Commercial Pilot ratings. Currently have a 57 Cessna 172 (Volkswagon of the skys Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 675814 ) at Arlington where I live near by.

Looking forward to running into members on the trails and reading all the posts. Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 483398
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:31 pm

welcome !
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:36 pm

Welcome, HI!!

*what you doing Aug. 22-22nd?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:47 pm

Welcome aboard Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 5543

Another Aviation nut...Sweet! Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 541814

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
hugemoth

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:30 am

If a 172 is the VW of the sky I guess a PPC must be the moped of the sky.

Q Moped Flyer
Back to top Go down
PeteN95

PeteN95

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 2:48 pm

Welcome, I work in aviation in Smokey Point building fuel systems.
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:01 pm

hugemoth wrote:
If a 172 is the VW of the sky I guess a PPC must be the moped of the sky.

Q Moped Flyer

Good one Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 682341

PeteN95 wrote:
Welcome, I work in aviation in Smokey Point building fuel systems.

Willing to ref a Company name?

I work on a select group of friends airplanes at Arlington and know alot of people around the field.

I used to work for Kenmore Air Harbor but have moved on to Boeing. (now QA on the 747-800 "The Queen of the Sky")
Back to top Go down
PeteN95

PeteN95

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 12:17 pm

I work for Precision Airmotive in N. Marysville.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 6:23 pm

PeteN95 wrote:

I think you guys just rebuilt a carb for our Piper J3 Cub.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
PeteN95

PeteN95

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:43 am

Hodakaguy wrote:
I think you guys just rebuilt a carb for our Piper J3 Cub.

Nope, thanks to the lawyers, we haven't built carbs since '07. Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. 423485
Back to top Go down
Enduroguy

Enduroguy

Bike : 08 KTM 530 EXC-R

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 12:05 pm

Welcome, hmmmm Boeing inspector here too. Was working in Everett but since I live in Monroe Boeing thought it would be cool to send me to Boeing field in Seattle. All good though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/enduroguy35
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 3:23 am

Enduroguy wrote:
Welcome, hmmmm Boeing inspector here too. Was working in Everett but since I live in Monroe Boeing thought it would be cool to send me to Boeing field in Seattle. All good though.

That drive from Monroe must be a killer. I hope I never get transfered down that way. I used to commute to Kenmore and that was no fun.

PeteN95 wrote:

You guys make good products. The lawsuits are really killing the certified portion of General Aviation. I am planning on selling my 172 in a couple of years and building a experimental so I am not tied certified parts and can make what ever mods I want.
Back to top Go down
n16ht5

n16ht5

Bike : 13 FE250, 14 FE501 Snowbike

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:05 pm

Welcome. Wow, a lot of pilots here. I want to get my private license as soon as the economy comes out of the dumpster. I've flown a 172, very good plane :)

Xr650 is a sweet bike. I'm in arlington too, maybe you could show me some new areas around here

What kind of experimental?
Back to top Go down
http://Whitehorsephotography.net
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 1:02 am

n16ht5 wrote:

What kind of experimental?

Here is the link for my top choice right now.

With folding wings it will fit in my shop and I could pull it out and take off from my back yard cheers

http://zenithair.com/stolch750/index.html

This would be the Dual Sport of the sky thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.   Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dualsport and Aviation Nut from Arlington.
Page 1 of 1