PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspector and his LH mirror?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

Inspector and his LH mirror? Empty
PostSubject: Inspector and his LH mirror?   Inspector and his LH mirror? Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 3:13 am

Ok I will bite.......

Inspector has a pic of his Bike as the featured bike on the forum. What I can not figure out is why the LH mirror is turned inward. Possible reasons might be to check for bugs in teeth, make sure he has not turned into a Vampire, really lays the bike over on LH turns, ....... any one else want to speculate? poser

Inspector and his LH mirror? 8-15-110
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Inspector and his LH mirror?   Inspector and his LH mirror? Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 6:50 am

Lol. If I was smart I would take them off before hitting the trails. As it is I don't and bushes, rocks, trees and the like, hit them and knock them loose. On that particular day...after becoming loose, that was the only place it would stay without stopping and digging out the tools.

*Sadly that position is not conducive to riding. Hit a rock which bounce the front end up hitting me in the helmet. Probably would have busted out some more teeth had I not had a helmet. LOL
Back to top Go down
PeteN95

PeteN95

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Inspector and his LH mirror?   Inspector and his LH mirror? Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 10:46 am

Dual Star mirrors FTW! punk
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Inspector and his LH mirror?   Inspector and his LH mirror? Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 9:05 pm

The double take mirrors are worth a look also. They actually work great as a mirror, are bullet proof and easily fold out of the way. I love mine.

Link to Double Take Mirrors

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspector and his LH mirror?   Inspector and his LH mirror? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspector and his LH mirror?
Page 1 of 1