PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Empty
PostSubject: tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....   tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:14 pm

I have quite a list of parts on my bike now, and would like to offer some insight. it's a 2008 KTM 530 xcw-r

Enduro engineering soft seat. Need I say more? a great seat, great grip, and cofortable!

Trail Tech Voyager computer. Not as decked out as some larger hand held GPS units or plotters, but smaller and works very well. good backlighting, multifunction display, and many options for a custom display. Great addtition!

Cycra pro-bend handguards. Beefy protection for your hands and levers. Very stout and have saved me on a few occasions.

clockworks tank 3.4 gal. Great tank, allows you to keep the factory shrouds on the radiator.

Double take mirror. works VERY well. Not nearly the vibration of the MSR mirrors, very stout, and works great even on the trail!

Trail Tech Stator and X2 halogen headlight: Much brighter than stock. I replaced one of the 35W bulbs with a 55W and it's even better. I like the look and the performance of this combination.

Dirt Tricks cam chain tensioner. works well. I put it in before mine started to give me issues

Ironman sprocket: I run 14:52 gearing and so far it's been just perfect. No plans to change.

IRC M5B rear tire: this thing has LUGS! works well on all terrain and holds up nicely. it's kind of like a knobby paddle in sand!

Flatland racing radiator guards. These work well, and allow me to still use the radiator shrouds withe a little modification to the plastic. Very tough!

I am probably forgetting a thing or two more, but that's mostly it!

Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....   tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 6:16 pm

Nice bike! I know your camera is full of water but you need pictures! big withoutpics
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....   tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Icon_minitime6/11/2011, 1:16 am

That's a good list. I'll be consulting that list in the near future.

And yeah, pics are always good. Evil6
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....   tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Icon_minitime6/11/2011, 6:33 am

Good list thumb

Ok...I'll bite like everyone else....we need pics deal big

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

PostSubject: Re: tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....   tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Icon_minitime6/11/2011, 7:56 am

Anyone this late needs to bring pics with links, Starbucks, and Krispy Kremes. ddog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....   tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tires, tank, computer, mirror, etc....
Page 1 of 1