PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Richland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
schatman

Hi from Richland Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Richland   Hi from Richland Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 10:00 am

Hi Everybody,

I don't have a dual sport yet but I plan on finding a good KLR one in January. I just recently started riding again after about 15 years. I used to play around on very small mini-bikes and dirt bikes when I was in my teens but had to stop when I busted up a knee playing hockey. Recently picked up a V45 Magna to relearn on, but immediately realized I should have went straight for a dual sport or adventure tourer. I plan on spending just about every weekend this coming year. Hope to see you on the trails.

Shawn
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Hi from Richland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Richland   Hi from Richland Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 10:16 am

schatman wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I don't have a dual sport yet but I plan on finding a good KLR one in January. I just recently started riding again after about 15 years. I used to play around on very small mini-bikes and dirt bikes when I was in my teens but had to stop when I busted up a knee playing hockey. Recently picked up a V45 Magna to relearn on, but immediately realized I should have went straight for a dual sport or adventure tourer. I plan on spending just about every weekend this coming year. Hope to see you on the trails.

Shawn

Welcome to the forum thumb Keep an eye on the forum, rides get posted up here often.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

Hi from Richland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Richland   Hi from Richland Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 1:52 pm

Welcome, Hi!

*hmmmm...Magna. That was going to be my first bike! My boss (motorcycle efficacianato) wouldn't go and look at one with me so ended up getting a brand new bike. Now 2bikes later I'm a Dualsport nut. One day i'll get another street bike as a second.
Back to top Go down
schatman

Hi from Richland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Richland   Hi from Richland Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 3:11 pm

The Magna seems like a pretty good bike. Lots of power, handles well, and its more than comfortable with the Corbin seat it came with. But I plan on doing a lot of primitive motorcycle camping, and the 520 lbs wet weight is just too much for the best of NF fire roads.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Richland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Richland   Hi from Richland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Richland
Page 1 of 1