PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual sporter on whidbey island.

Go down 
+2
YamWOW!
Matheau.Corris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matheau.Corris

Bike : 2009 KLR 650

Dual sporter on whidbey island. Empty
PostSubject: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 3:41 pm

I have been an avid motorcycle rider for years but just recently made the jump to a dual sport. I am looking to do some extended backcountry dual sport trip but never have before. All the extended trips that I have taken into the wilderness have been on foot so I don't know where there really is to go. If anyone lives here on the island or even off the island between Seattle and Bellingham I am almost always down for a ride and I never let the rain stop me. PM me if you are down to ride or you know some areas around here to go.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 4:01 pm

Welcome! Dual sporter on whidbey island. 541814
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 7:48 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

PostSubject: Re: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 12:07 am

Hello WELCOME! Evil6 (Evil Laugh)
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 5:03 am

Welcome to the forum. Dual sporter on whidbey island. 5543 I love extended distance trips as well, nothing like getting out on the bike for a week at a time Dual sporter on whidbey island. 778284

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 6:46 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Matheau.Corris

Bike : 2009 KLR 650

PostSubject: Alaska Trip   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 10:09 pm

Yeah nothing quite like just disappearing. I am looking into taking a ride to AK this summer but it all depends on how the trip lines up with my school. Freshly out of the Navy and now using that GI Bill for college. I am really hoping that I can get enough time off to go. It would be me and 3 other people that I worked with in the Navy. We would be going far enough north to cross the arctic circle. I forget the name of the town we would end at. Considering taking the trip up and all piling our bikes on the ferry on the way back down and seeing how that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual sporter on whidbey island.   Dual sporter on whidbey island. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual sporter on whidbey island.
Page 1 of 1