PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod on kids PW80

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GSwannabe

GSwannabe

Bike : Honda XR650L 2008

Mod on kids PW80 Empty
PostSubject: Mod on kids PW80   Mod on kids PW80 Icon_minitime3/25/2010, 9:55 pm

Not a dual sport deal but is a bike mod never the less and things are just to quite. Kids have out grown there PW80. It was bound to happen. The tax man just said nay on new toys right now.
That was bound to happen also. I found this little threaded coupler on the internet marketed under the name X-Tender. I pulled out the mono-shock. unthreded the end attachment and screwed on the X-Tender screwed the attachment end on with a little blue loctite (included). Now the PW80 in 4" taller. $29.00 for the X-Tender was a little easier to sneak under Mrs. moneybags than the alternative.

GSwannabe Out.
Back to top Go down
75monza

75monza

Bike : 2006 KTM 950 Adventure

Mod on kids PW80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod on kids PW80   Mod on kids PW80 Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 10:08 am

I have to ask. How did this mod work out for you? Did it mess up the handling on the bike at all? I have an older PW80 at home and it is a little low to sit on, but a lot of fun to play around on. This looks interesting.
Back to top Go down

Mod on kids PW80
Page 1 of 1