PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp Empty
PostSubject: Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp   Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 10:11 am

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp KtmMirrors014

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp KtmMirrors026

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp KtmMirrors017

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp KtmMirrors016

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp KtmMirrors007

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp KtmMirrors015

Just thought I would put some pictures up of my new Highway Dirt Bike set-up. The Guards are the strongest I have seen. They also make a heavier duty set. You get a tap to thread the guards into your handlebar ends. I have had the slip-in pull and bend. The Guards come with a clamp that can accommodate switches, LED's and other things such as powerlets and RAM balls. The mirrors are cool to be able to tuck them away when off road, and be two mirror street legal. Everything is well made. The only problem is trying to decide from all the options. I would like to integrate some front LED blinkers into the hand guards. Good deal if you look at all your getting. Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp 5543

http://www.highwaydirtbikes.com/HDB_Shop/
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

Bike : '81 XT500H, 2005 XR650L, 83 Big Red

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp   Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 12:42 pm

Your whole setup is sweet! I especially like those mirrors Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp 5543 I have been running the dual star mirrors and they work great and get away from the "mickey mouse ear" look but you took it to the next level......LOOKIN GOOD!!

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp 541814
Back to top Go down

Highway Dirt Bike Mirrors, Guards and Clamp
Page 1 of 1