PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!

Go down 
+13
bluesmudge
KatoomVictim
75monza
Murray211
pjturbo
Brtp4
Shane
TheFlying"W"
Inspector
oring212
Relaytech
YamWOW!
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!

More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 7:43 pm

MORE VOTES!
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

Bike : '81 XT500H, 2005 XR650L, 83 Big Red

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 8:46 pm

[quote="big jer"]a buddy of mine called me from north dakota and told me the wind was blowing 30+ mph, the temp. was -37, and it had been snowing for 3 days. he was starting to worry about his wife, for the last week he says all she does is stare through the kitchen window all day , and all night. he told me he was gonna let her back in the house for a while.

My vote.
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 11:14 am

[quote="YAMAHAULER"]
big jer wrote:
a buddy of mine called me from north dakota and told me the wind was blowing 30+ mph, the temp. was -37, and it had been snowing for 3 days. he was starting to worry about his wife, for the last week he says all she does is stare through the kitchen window all day , and all night. he told me he was gonna let her back in the house for a while.

My vote.

+1 thumb
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 4:20 pm

big jer !

+1

( i didnt think it would be cool if i voted for myself )
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 4:32 pm

So I'm sitting in the airport and my wife walks up with this couple. They are just gabbing away. My wife whispers to me, "Meet my new friends. They just happened to be outside the same time as me all 3x I went out there. Don't you have a friend that is from the same place as them?"
Turns out they are from Oroville. They were on there way to Olympia then home in Oroville I think. Can't remember where they were vacationing...maybe Las Vegas?

So what do you say Big Jer, family members?

*told my wife that you must know them, only what?...population of 500? You have to know everyone? big cheers

**coincidence? or maybe Big Jer should win?
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 7:35 pm

big jer wrote:
a buddy of mine called me from north dakota and told me the wind was blowing 30+ mph, the temp. was -37, and it had been snowing for 3 days. he was starting to worry about his wife, for the last week he says all she does is stare through the kitchen window all day , and all night. he told me he was gonna let her back in the house for a while.

thumb

Um, so next time can the give away not be a bunch of dudes voting on who is going to be wearing some fancy padded spandex underwear!?

Just sayin' :Slaphead:

griz
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 8:29 pm

Inspector wrote:
So I'm sitting in the airport and my wife walks up with this couple. They are just gabbing away. My wife whispers to me, "Meet my new friends. They just happened to be outside the same time as me all 3x I went out there. Don't you have a friend that is from the same place as them?"
Turns out they are from Oroville. They were on there way to Olympia then home in Oroville I think. Can't remember where they were vacationing...maybe Las Vegas?

So what do you say Big Jer, family members?

*told my wife that you must know them, only what?...population of 500? You have to know everyone? big cheers

**coincidence? or maybe Big Jer should win?

population about 1000, not sure who it was you talked to, but i'm pretty sure i probably know them. half the town goes some where in the winter. not a hole lot to do unless you like ice fishing, snowmobiling, or are fine with freaky depression and alcholism Evil6 next time you run into some body from oroville, just ask them if they know the best welder in town?? [ also the only welder ]

ddog o.k WTF, are you guys tryin to top my joke by voting for me hoping you get to see me in those undies??!! aaaa......big jer......BIG jer scratch mind you i am 330 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal, but nooobody an i mean nobody wants to see me in those shorts!!!! and that was the only ''G'' rated joke i know, got all kinds of the adult ones wink all of you that voted for me have met me and know that i'm xxxl and turbo charged, you guys all have a very sick and twisted sense of humor poser haha
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 2:23 pm

big jer wrote:

Winner is........ Big Jer! withoutpics You do have to take pictures in the new shorts. Just post them on the KLR forum. big
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 3:52 pm

Bow
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:51 pm

YamWOW! wrote:
big jer wrote:

Winner is........ Big Jer! withoutpics You do have to take pictures in the new shorts. Just post them on the KLR forum. big

needpics
Back to top Go down
Brtp4

Brtp4

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 11:35 am

Congrats to Big Jer......Nice work guys!!!

BP
Back to top Go down
http://www.atomic-moto.com
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 8:06 pm

brian from atomic moto an i finally got to talk on the phone last week. there seems to have been a bit of a '' size '' issue with the fancy undies. [ waist size available, but crotch size would have been a little tight] soooo we came up with a plan for a pair of XXL klim gloves. got them friday, tryed them on and they were a perfect fit!! thank you brian and atomic moto for the great gloves!!

More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Dscn0810
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 9:04 pm

big jer wrote:
Brian from Atomic Moto and I finally got to talk on the phone last week. There seems to have been a bit of a ''size'' issue with the fancy undies. crotch size available, but waist size would have been a little tight.

Well I fixed it for you! thumb BTW that's the funniest joke!
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 2:41 pm

since i've already won, i figured i won't get disqualified for this one. this was my original pick, but it's not a ''g'' rated joke

one day on a farm, after many days of rain, a horse gets stuck in a deep mud pit . as he is struggling in the mud, one of the farmers chickens hears his the cry for help. the chicken runs over to the mud pit an tells the horse to hold on while he gets the farmers harley. the chicken rides up on the harley throws the horse a rope and uses the harley to pull the horse to safety. the horse is very greatful. several weeks later after a rain storm the chicken is stuck in a mud puddle, the horse hears the chickens cry for help an hurrys over. go get the farmers harley says the chicked, no need says the horse as straddles the mud puddle lowere his penis, the chicken grabs on and is pulled to safety............ we now realize the moral of the story........... if your hung like a horse ya don't need a harley to pick up chicks!!!
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

Bike : '81 XT500H, 2005 XR650L, 83 Big Red

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 8:39 pm

ok, that was the funniest joke. poser
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/9/2011, 7:58 pm

He wins again, just give it to him... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!   More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Free Stuff from Atomic Moto!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2