PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have a Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTMarty

KTMarty

Bike : 2010 KTM 450 EXC Street Legal 2006 KTM 950 ADV

Does anyone have a  Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike?   Does anyone have a  Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 1:31 pm

Does anyone have a Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike? I’m
thinking of getting one but would like some point of views of owners on the bike performance especially the power
band before I buy one. I have been riding a 2002 KTM 200exc that setup to ride
pretty smooth. No big hit which I like. I ride mostly in 2nd and 3rd
gear at Belfair and use the lower power
band a lot on the KTOOM and rarely scream the bike from corner to corner. Does the
TE310 power band have a good enough low
end torque or does it need to be revved up all the time? Can it be lugged down
and then pull strong?

I mainly ride tight single track trails that the NW has to offer and I like the idea
of the 310 being street legal and lighter and better handling characteristic then the 450’s for
tight single track.

What would be great if I could test ride the 310 in the elements and see if it has what I need.
If anyone has one and is willing to go
for a ride sometime in the dirt and do a bike swap for a few miles let me know.

Thnx
Back to top Go down
jeffpack1957

Bike : 2009 wr250r

PostSubject: ...   Does anyone have a  Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike? Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 1:32 pm

A guy at work has one and really likes it.

I almost got one myself, but instead opted for a used wr250r, and putting an athena big bore kit on it.

Only downside I see to the husky is parts availability, as you can find a yammie dealer most anywhere.
Back to top Go down
KTMarty

KTMarty

Bike : 2010 KTM 450 EXC Street Legal 2006 KTM 950 ADV

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike?   Does anyone have a  Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike? Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 10:10 pm

jeffpack1957 wrote:
A guy at work has one and really likes it.

I almost got one myself, but instead opted for a used wr250r, and putting an athena big bore kit on it.

Only downside I see to the husky is parts availability, as you can find a yammie dealer most anywhere.

I decided to buy a 2010 KTM 450 EXC Factory street legal. My main reason for the 450 over the 310 is parts availability, ktmtalk 15% discount, better resale value, more power less shifting, just plan great bikes and l just like oranges.

Took her out for the first time on Friday for a ride at belfair and had to get used to the clutch again since I came off a 200exc with a auto clutch. The main thing I have to get used to is the back breaking in first gear. There was a couple of sections that 2nd was too tall and 1st was to low and running in 1st gear and letting off the throttle the bike really slow down quick compare to a 2 stroke. I only have 3 hrs on the bike and a few more rides and I will feel more at home. Planning on getting a Rekluse Pro in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike?   Does anyone have a  Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a Husqvarna TE 310 dual sport bike?
Page 1 of 1