PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

primary drive o-ring chain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willy525exc

willy525exc

Bike : 03 ktm 525 exc

primary drive o-ring chain Empty
PostSubject: primary drive o-ring chain   primary drive o-ring chain Icon_minitime5/8/2014, 3:16 pm

hey guys i just purchased and installed a primary drive o-ring chain and the links have a little window cut out of them. its been a while since i bought a new chain for anything. i was wondering if anybody has had or knows of any problems with these chains?
Back to top Go down
mamacone

mamacone

PostSubject: Re: primary drive o-ring chain   primary drive o-ring chain Icon_minitime5/8/2014, 8:22 pm

willy525exc wrote:
hey guys i just purchased and installed a primary drive o-ring chain and the links have a little window cut out of them. its been a while since i bought a new chain for anything. i was wondering if anybody has had or knows of any problems with these chains?
I have had several primary drive chains and sprockets.  Never any issues.  Watch the master link and replace every once in awhile.  I like Rocky mountain ATV.   Have been using there cheap T wrench and sockets for years a great tool.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: primary drive o-ring chain   primary drive o-ring chain Icon_minitime5/9/2014, 7:13 am

I've bought primary before.  Usually I buy whatever name brand they have in a kit as I replace all at once.  No problems for me...but I don't know what this window thing is? 

* Take a pic.  why?  because i like pics!!!  and plus it will give you another post!  big
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: primary drive o-ring chain   primary drive o-ring chain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

primary drive o-ring chain
Page 1 of 1